Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! (2391 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Toke Makinwa:I Was Dumped By My Boyfriend Because I'm 4rm A Poor Background'(Pic / Toke Makinwa: I Am Starting All Over Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
She said

I want to be so successful so bad.... I eat, sleep and dream of success

I need to learn to come up for air, when I'm not working I am thinking abt work
, if I'm not thinking of work I am feeling guilty cos I'm not

Toke is already successful. i applaud her for gunning for more

- she is one of the most successful Nigerian Female radio Host
- she is a popular media personality
- She is the most successful Nigerian Vlogger. ( she started at a time when vlogging was not the In thing
- she is a Tv show host.

MORE
http://daminaija..com/2015/07/toke-makinwa-i-want-to-be-succesful-so.html

Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by Precious91(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
me too,but not too much of stress
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
OKAY...
THE COURT HAS TAKEN JUDICIAL NOTICE..
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by DuchessLily(f): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
OK ooo

But sha no go kill person ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by vizkiz: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
"I eat, sleep and dream of success"
Now I see why her husband went on and furcked someone else undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
vizkiz:
"I eat, sleep and dream of success"
Now I see why her husband went on and furcked someone else undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by 1960chic(f): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maybe that's why she did'nt have time for her husband.

Madam, take a chill pill and enjoy your marriage. Life's too short
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
1960chic:
Maybe that's why she did'nt have time for her husband.

Madam, take a chill pill and enjoy your marriage. Life's too short

lol. But still the man did not try

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lilmax(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now we know the reason for the break up
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
In the pursuit of success, she forgot she was married
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
darmys:

lol. But still the man did not try
d man didn't try how?
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2015
lexy2014:
d man didn't try how?

isnt it obvious.
if she is career loving and he could not cope.
he could have just walk away
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
darmys:

isnt it obvious.
if she is career loving and he could not cope.
he could have just walk away
he did. If she was career loving, she should have married her career in d first place
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
lexy2014:
he did. If she was career loving, she should have married her career in d first place

He did by getting someone pregnant.
People should learn not to compromise.
he must have been telling her he is able to cope with it.
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
darmys:

He did by getting someone pregnant.
People should learn not to compromise.
he must have been telling her he is able to cope with it.
Wow...its wrong 4d man 2 compromise but not d woman. Were u there 2no what he told her or didn't tell her? At first I thought d guy was a waste of space but reading what she said, its obvious she was d architect of her marital downfall
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
lexy2014:
Wow...its wrong 4d man 2 compromise but not d woman. Were u there 2no what he told her or didn't tell her? At first I thought d guy was a waste of space but reading what she said, its obvious she was d architect of her marital downfall

I wasnt there
but I have seen them tweet about how supportive he is and when he surprises her at eork locations.

Pregnancy dont hide too
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

I wasnt there
but I have seen them tweet about how supportive he is and when he surprises her at eork locations.

Pregnancy dont hide too
U are accusing d man of infidelity u are still accusing him of being a good husband. Pls make up your mind. He impregnated some lady, so? What was his wife waiting 4? Don't tell me...career
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
U are accusing d man of infidelity u are still accusing him of being a good husband. Pls make up your mind. He impregnated some lady, so? What was his wife waiting 4? Don't tell me...career

my mind is made now.

He did not need to act like he could tolerate her love for work.
especially for so long.
She does not need to be blindsided!

He can jejely tell her i cant take it no more and move on without shocking her in such a manner.
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

my mind is made now.

He did not need to act like he could tolerate her love for work.
especially for so long.
She does not need to be blindsided!

He can jejely tell her i cant take it no more and move on without shocking her in such a manner.
by getting another lady pregnant, I believe d message is loud and clear. All this one u are saying now is campaign after election
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
by getting another lady pregnant, I believe d message is loud and clear. All this one u are saying now is campaign after election

He stopped low to get it across
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

He stopped low to get it across
d fish swallowed jonah, jonah swallowed d fish...d impt thing is there was a swallow. U seem 2 have taken d issue more personal than d woman. Na so d thing pain u?
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
d fish swallowed jonah, jonah swallowed d fish...d impt thing is there was a swallow. U seem 2 have taken d issue more personal than d woman. Na so d thing pain u?

why should it pain me?
all i am saying that he did not need to get another woman pregnant while married to her. shikena.
you are the one that is even taking it more personal.

the is an underlying tone of attack in your words.
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

why should it pain me?
all i am saying that he did not need to get another woman pregnant while married to her. shikena.
you are the one that is even taking it more personal.

the is an underlying tone of attack in your words.
D couple have accepted their fate and moved on. Y can't u do d same? U aren't d seperated or d seperatee. U aren't d divorced or d divorcee. There's no underlying attack anywhere. What has been done has been done. Neither of us can change that
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
D couple have accepted their fate and moved on. Y can't u do d same? U aren't d seperated or d seperatee. U aren't d divorced or d divorcee. There's no underlying attack anywhere. What has been done has been done. Neither of us can change that

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have you moved on? i never said we can.
Scroll back to the first thing i said
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have you moved on? i never said we can.
Scroll back to the first thing i said
Wetin concern ojukwu concern shaving stick?
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
Wetin concern ojukwu concern shaving stick?

Na Bianca
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

Na Bianca
Na so
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

Na Bianca
I love u soooooo much
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
I love u soooooo much

hahaha.....same here
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
darmys:

hahaha.....same here
C u around
Re: Toke Makinwa - I Want To Be Successful So Bad! by darmys(f): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
lexy2014:
C u around

wink

(1) (Reply)

Shameless; See What This Female Students Posted Online (photos) / Kenyan Socialite,vera Sidika Twerking To Drake Song At Her MGM Hotel In Vegas / I Just Want To Die! - World's Oldest Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.