Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi (1148 Views)

When You're Drying Your Fresh Akamu ,but Still Have To Pose For The Camera / Difference Between Akamu And Custard (photo) / Photo: When Your "Ajebo" Wife Wants To Prepare Pap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi by DIIGZ(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Plz help me I made a bet with my boo who think I cannot prepare pap(Akamu)Ogi.
Now am in the market, I have bought Salt,pepper,onion,curry,flour.... But my minds keep telling me I still need some items.
Plz mummies and aunties in the house what other items do I need to buy?
Re: Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi by coolebux(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tissue.. you'll need it after test running your belly
thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi by okotope: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
you also need maggi cubes for sweetness
Re: Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi by bamirotola: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
You'l need some brain too to get a good home...

Re: Preparation Of Pap(akamu) Ogi by DIIGZ(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
bamirotola:
You'l need some brain too to get a good home...
ur annoyance should be directed to d perosn that took ur bread,find something to do with ur life or move to annoyance section of nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI / Best Way To Answer Your Call When You Are Busy With Both Hands, Lol / When A Calabar Lady Visits You ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.