Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Withdrawing From The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdrawing From The Internet (721 Views)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Withdrawing From Domiciliary Account / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawing From The Internet by henry255: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guys, it's so pathetic as a graduate, that one can't seem to find a job after 2yrs of servicing the nation. Quite annoying you know!
I have applied to different positions online even the ones i'm not qualified yet no one seem to have the slighted signal of a possible interview invitation, not even from the poorest state in the country, hence this thread.
I believe there are a lot of people ripping from the Internet, Infact i've fallen victim severally to Internet scam. Sometimes I don't want to be convinced anymore that Internet generates real money.
So please who is genuine and sincere here to take me by the hand through his Internet treasury. Anyone who has made fortune and sees a steady financial flow via the internet. Please I dont want referral links, mini importation etc, just the real and workable
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
What can you do? I pay peeps to write for me. See samples here: http://www.advertiserspanel.com/articles.html

1 Like

Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by activelyA(f): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
blogexpert:
What can you do? I pay peeps to write for me. See samples here: http://www.advertiserspanel.com/articles.html
How is that? Please I am interested
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
activelyA:

How is that? Please I am interested
See this post: https://www.nairaland.com/2434716/real-internet-money
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by Ben1975(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi henry255

I have been online now for 20 years, I am an internet professional and I am part of a program that mentors people and shows them how to make honest residual income from online business opportunities.

Reasons to join us:
Its totally free to join and take part and there are no compulsory fees - ever
This program has been around since 1998 and is run by management who have been in this business for over 30 years.
world class training - you will be among those who have made millions in dollars online, literally
We will mentor you till you can make good money for yourself legitimately online and beyond

If you are interested check out my signature link

Ben Ajose smiley
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by Ben1975(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi henry255

I have been online now for 20 years, I am an internet professional and I am part of a program that mentors people and shows them how to make honest residual income from online business objectives.

Reasons to join us:

Its totally free to join and take part and there are no compulsory fees - ever
Over 1600 newbie marketers start making money online due to our efforts each month
4 million members in 203 worldwide
A four step success process that works for anyone who applies themselves no matter who
Many rewards, prizes and incentives for active participants
A strong support system and fellowship that's inviting - you will never be left alone
This program has been around since 1998 and is run by management who have been in this business for over 30 years.
World class training - you will be among those who have made millions in dollars online, literally
We will mentor you till you can make good money for yourself legitimately online and beyond

If you are interested check out my signature link smiley

Ben Ajose
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by ImportBoss: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=blogexpert post=35602940]What can you do? I pay peeps to write for me. See samples here: http://www.advertiserspanel.com/articles.html[/quote
He asked for a job to do not some adverts ish
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by Ben1975(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2015
He wants to know how to generate good money for free instead of receiving links from people who want to profit unscrupulously from him undecided

[quote author=ImportBoss post=35612466][/quote]
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by henry255: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ben1975:
He wants to know how to generate good money for free instead of receiving links from people who want to profit unscrupulously from him undecided

Can I see your proof of earnings
Re: Withdrawing From The Internet by ndaman25: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am intrested

(1) (Reply)

................ / We Were Stranded For 1 Hour This Morning Waiting For BRT Wn BRT Buses Were Idle / The Impact Of Social Shopping On E-commerce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.