Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Have Tayad!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Tayad!!! (530 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Tayad!!! by henry255: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guys, it's so pathetic as a graduate, that one can't seem find a job after 2yrs of servicing the nation. Quite annoying you know!
I have applied to different positions online even the ones i'm not qualified yet no one seem to have the slighted signal of a possible interview invitation, not even from the poorest state in the country, hence this thread.
I believe there are a lot of people ripping from the Internet, Infact i've fallen victim severally to Internet scam. Sometimes I don't want to be convinced anymore that Internet generates real money.
So please who is genuine and sincere here to take me by the hand through his Internet treasury. Anyone who has made fortune and sees a steady financial flow via the internet. Please I dont want referral links, mini importation etc, just the real and workable
Re: I Have Tayad!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
first of all bro, come to think of this; you're not the only one experiencing this sardonic trend that has engulf nigeria's graduates with inexplicable restriction to obtain jobs.

but beyond all, bro? given up shouldn't be an option,

try something new; if possible out of your field of study.

attend programs to keep you versatile.

but pls take note next, take an ample time to construct better post; you wouldn't know some one might help you out....

tnx
Re: I Have Tayad!!! by henry255: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
unpredictedone:
first of all bro, come to think of this; you're not the only one experiencing this sardonic trend that has engulf nigeria's graduates with inexplicable restriction to obtain jobs.

but beyond all, bro? given up shouldn't be an option,

try something new; if possible out of your field of study.

attend programs to keep you versatile.

but pls take note next, take an ample time to construct better post; you wouldn't know some one might help you out....

tnx
Well,
I didn't notice my post was not well constructed. Now back to your suggestions. I am someone who believes in versatility. I don't put my eggs in one basket. I have tried out so many things that prompted my post uphere
Re: I Have Tayad!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
I feel your pain bro.

(1) (Reply)

JP Morgan Judgment Hurts Nigerian Assets, Pressures Banks’ Capital / Clinton Global Initiative / Bureau De Change License Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.