Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Property For Sale In GRA Ikeja, Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property For Sale In GRA Ikeja, Lagos. (247 Views)

How To Boost Value When Preparing A Property For Sale / »»» Sold!! 1 & Half Plot Available In GRA Phase 2 @ N55M Negotiable ««« / PHOTOS: Fire Destroys Building In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In GRA Ikeja, Lagos. by Mockingjay7: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
A newly built 5 bedroom detached house. Safe environment, with proper drainage. Reasonable price. Please call 08067694422 for more information. Thank you.
Re: Property For Sale In GRA Ikeja, Lagos. by joanmaxwell1: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello i am joan joel ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back. I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Baba ayo the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Baba ayo about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world, he reside in india before but I heard he has moved to nigeria.. to contact Baba ayo at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: drobamideleayomide@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me. Do you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you
want so much but you can't have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because drobamideleayomide
is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.

(1) (Reply)

4br Duplex @ G.r.a Ikeia 2.5m,3br Duplex With Bq Anthony Viilage 2m, / Direct For Sale; Fenced 23 Plots Of Very Land, B/w Gbagada Ph1 & Obanikoro.fence / Nine Miniflats On One N Half Plot 4sale 22m,3br @ Medina Etate 4sale 30m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.