Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Somes Tips For Purchasing Clothing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Somes Tips For Purchasing Clothing (437 Views)

Purchasing Clothes Wholesale In Hialeah? Know About Its Street Style First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somes Tips For Purchasing Clothing by Dofaug(f): 3:12am On Jul 08, 2015
I have a great interest in fashion especially in outfits. The fashion i'm going to say is not about the luxury fashion names you can think of, but refers to my own stylish fashion, that is the fashion basics.
Every single person has his own style, and this is his unique fashion. So you won't buy a dress that doesn't look good on you even it has a great bargain in price. It will be ignored as it takes up space in your closet.
Besides, wearing suitable on the right occasions is important to test if you have establish your personal fashion conception. There are many flowers in our world, but only the flower that has something different form others can attract peoples' eyes. So you'd better not in sleeveless dress when you appear in a formal place.
Another tip that needs to be paid attention to is the matching. Don't mess up.
Take this women floral printed sleeveless with belt casual dress for example( the reason why i take this as the example is that i've just bought it from Amazon:http://amzn.to/1LNcUty; by the way, it's really worthwhile), you can dress it in 365 different styles. Just the belt, you can have many ways to tie. With a pair of black high-heel shoes, a vintage bag and ear rings, i'll be in the vintage fashion. Another style of matching, i'll be in another style.
In conclusion, do not buy things just because it's cheap. Consider whether it's suitable for you.
This is all my own opinion. What do you think of it? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Deal Of The Day At Bestbuy-micostarmall / #WIN N100,000 Fashionista With Your Talent / Custom Winter Scarves, China Scarf Factory Help You Do With Your Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.