Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tips On How To Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tips On How To Cook (690 Views)

Tips On How To Identify Plastic Rice / How To Cook Recession Rice By Heraldng / How To Cook Ewa Adalu: Corn And Beans; I Bet Some People Can Relate With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Cook by xcstacy(f): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Wanna prepare fried rice now, can some1 help me with d tips on how to do dat and d ingredients required for dat. 'll appreciate your infor on dat.
Re: Tips On How To Cook by aydelicious: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
xcstacy:
Wanna prepare fried rice now, can some1 help me with d tips on how to do dat and d ingredients required for dat. 'll appreciate your infor on dat.
I will like to help you with the recipes of the fried rice
this are the recipes ingredients
1 derica of rice
70cl of groundnut oil
5g of curry
5g of thyme
pinch of northmegi
1 big of onion
small amount of ginger and garlic
small amount of spring onions
1cl of butter
5g of lever
2g of sweet corn
2g of carrots
3 cubes of maggi
6 level of teaspoons of sait
2g kidney beans
1 piece of baileaf
2g of green beans
200cl of water to cook it
exercise of water to walsh the rice
you can also add any spaces you like to add to it to your best taste.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Food Inspiration?try This: Macaroni In Cashew Nut Cream-fully African / Any Cookie Lovers In The House? Happy National Cookie Day / You Can't Afford To Miss This Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.