Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours (80305 Views)

10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) / New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you have the skills you don't need to protect anything cos you will know what works well and what does not.

Just like you will.not be eating and attempt putting food in your nose.
If you have any doubt....ask the pros.
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Diesel1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
oaslink:

It as being said that if you want to hide anything from a black man put it in a book he will never read it.

What you don't know maybe killing you...
ok, I guess u were happpy wen buhari ended niger delta contract with govt... Bleep bokoharam with there ransome
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
a whisper is enough for d wise

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by mightycrown1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
what causes gonorrhea in women and how can it be treated using drugs?
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by mightycrown1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
what causes gonorrhea in women and how can it be treated using drugs?
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by maestroz: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Loveren:
@OP ure all correct but that wnt stop me 4rm giving ishilove vigorous sex.

of all the problems confronting you, na only sex you sabi. when you go wake up to reality. convert ur sexcapades to money so you can be happy
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Aitee1: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
shedrack222:
Wow I finally made it, this is a lesson to everyone , Neva give up, one day u will get here, FTC,

I dedicate this page to my love blessing

Smh... undecided

1 Like

Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Truckpusher(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is one of the reasons why you need to slap any chick that screams 'baby harder' angry
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by plainmirror(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
vislabraye:

Not when you only last for 1 minute

If you can hit the right places within a minute then you have satisfied your woman.
There is more to sex than lasting centuries.
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by plainmirror(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Elucidate further bros..... Afta all, we are all hia to learn grin

The objective of sexual intercourse is mutual satisfaction from both parties involved. Giving the right skills, you can take your woman to cloud9 irrespective of how many centuries you last in bed.

I hope the message is clearer ?
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by whitestar01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
hMmMmMm
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
onihaxy:
ok
na ok u go talk as u don f uck adebimpe already &she get plenti bf.go lab asap b4 yawa go gas
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by KENNSAMMY(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oops, I have a little bent type - no pains though. And I don't mess around, so one can be rest assured its none of the listed medicuconditions.

There are c-types out there. Yet comments from the women are that "it hits the unimagibly correct poits. Lol. Wearing of Panties while ur joystick is developing is the major cause of curved/bent dick+o
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Nappsy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bros we no come here come dedicate page to our babes abeg folo d topic.
Nice one @author
Noted!
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by karkel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
NA THAT FISH OWN FEAR ME PAST,COS I LIKE TO SWIM
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Skimpledawg(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
plainmirror:

Giving the right skills, you can take your woman to cloud9 irrespective of how many centuries you last
Elucidate further Baba.... Yu sure helpin a soul smiley
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by plainmirror(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Elucidate further Baba.... Yu sure helpin a soul smiley
Simply put, hit her at the target inner female core where the sensations are usually overwhelming and watch her 'scream in tongues'.
My point is skills are far greater than muscles.
I am a living testimony grin
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by billyG(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
plainmirror:

Simply put, hit her at the target inner female core where the sensations are usually overwhelming and watch her 'scream in tongues'.
What iz this Target inner female core?d thin no get name?perhaps an illustration will do.
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Skimpledawg(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
plainmirror:

True talk man.... I'd gv it a try maybe during my 26th bdae..... Wuld be cool gettn deflowered dah nyt wt skills angry
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by jomoh: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Adesiji77:
Guys, protect your property... cool

Beware of fish

Do you love to swim? Actually, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with swimming, except that you should know ahead of it the types of fish that can be your unwanted companion while the exercise lasts!

One fish to beware of as you swim is the candiru – also known as the vampire fish or toothpick fish. Experts describe it “as a species of parasitic freshwater catfish that is peculiar to Latin America.

The horror surrounding this small fish is that, unlike other fish that we know, it is parasitic and feeds on blood!

How this affects you as a man? Here: the fish is so tiny that it can literally swim into your joystick opening as you swim. Once inside of your manhood, it sees your urethra as a fish’s gill and then spreads a network of umbrella-like spines, which allow it to feed on your blood.

Experts say it could be removed through surgical intervention; but they also warn that the process could be terribly painful.

So, before you jump into that water, you may want to wear a cap on your manhood!

http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/male-organ-is-prone-to-damage-protect-yours/

I bet Most people did not read to this point.

@bold Are you saying we should wear condom before going to swim?
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by daresimon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
oluwatomisin93:
pls can someone help me and summarise the write up.

Protect ur blockus

Shikena
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by daresimon(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
jomoh:

I bet Most people did not read to this point.
@bold Are you saying we should wear condom before going to swim?

If we read right guess that wat he meant.
Gold circle go do for dat kain protection, abi?
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by plainmirror(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Skimpledawg:

True talk man.... I'd gv it a try maybe during my 26th bdae..... Wuld be cool gettn deflowered dah nyt wt skills angry

What !!! 26?
You are a patient fellow. grin
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by ZianaJordana(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
I cringed my way through this. shocked Sounds painful. embarassed
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by drey076(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
elcee1:
Thank God i'm still a VIRGIN. My joystick is on passcode, even ten of you are naked in my presence. U can't hack my passcode.
dey dia dey dciv urself...who cares
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by durap(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:
God that made mine made it permanent, nothing can damage it.

Sometimes I believe that 70% of Naiaralanders are not mentally O.K I hate it when serious matters are commonized as unimportant. Shame on such people
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Flashh: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
durap:

[s] Sometimes I believe that 70% of Naiaralanders are not mentally O.K I hate it when serious matters are commonized as unimportant. Shame on such people [/s]
Why can't you smash your head on the wall if your brain isn't working?

You must be among the 70% who have mental problem.

Seems you are too daft to quote me like a brain damage fellow.

May your own damage before time. angry

2 Likes

Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by MrDoGood(m): 1:00am On Jul 09, 2015
shedrack222:
Wow I finally made it, this is a lesson to everyone , Neva give up, one day u will get here, FTC,

I dedicate this page to my love blessing

Why did you gain now?
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Bad Maket for Alomo,Ogidiga,Babe Oku,Kogbo ebe, Jedi + Opa eyin. lipsrsealed

Joystick on vacation
Re: Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2015
I thought "joystick" to be an informal word so surprised to see it persistently used in the place of penis.
Joysick! grin grin, a better description though it's not really a stick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.