Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

(VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-us President - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-us President (587 Views)

Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-us President by samueleto(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Former American president Jimmy Carter, has thrown his weight behind the recent approval of same sex marriage throughout the federation.

When he was asked by Huffington Post’s Marc Lamont Hill whether he believes Jesus would approve of gay marriage, the 39th president of the United States of America answered in the affirmative.

He said: “I believe Jesus would. I don’t have any verse in scripture. … I believe Jesus would approve gay marriage, but that’s just my own personal belief. I think Jesus would encourage any love affair if it was honest and sincere and was not damaging to anyone else, and I don’t see that gay marriage damages anyone else.”
Watch the video below:
https://youtu.be/NfkShTmDyAA

source:http://shoutnaija..com/2015/07/video-even-jesus-would-approve-of-gay.html

Re: (VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-us President by lordmayor4(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
OK na
Re: (VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-us President by ibrams(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
back to sender.....tufiakwa
Re: (VIDEO): Even Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage- Ex-us President by Oblitz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
na wah o!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Truck Rams Into Stores In Mushin, Lagos / (images)2 U.S. Citizens Disarmed Terrorist & Beat Him To The Ground,he Open Fire / O.M.G!! Man Butchered & Dumped In Front Of Yaba Tech This Morning (graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.