Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Are Aba Tailors The Best In Nigeria,pls Let Me Know! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Aba Tailors The Best In Nigeria,pls Let Me Know! (2316 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Aba Tailors The Best In Nigeria,pls Let Me Know! by base11(f): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
Hi y'all, i am new to this part of nairaland, pls ill like u guys to help me out, i intend to start my clothing line in future like high fashion, most of my outfits would be mixed or just plain african designs, i have a whole book full of designs(female) il paste some later for y'll to see and probably scrutinize me.
I was wondering where to get good tailors that can sew perfectly, like those clothes u see in boutiques with good finishings, i was told by a friend of mine that ABA tailors are that good and that they take contract jobs to make clothes for most designers in Nigeria. Il like to know if this is true, and what you all think!

(1) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks For Wearing Boots With Shorts / 11 Cute Ways To Wear A Bandana / Classy Ankara Top Style For Slay Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.