Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles (884 Views)

Customs Gives Account Of Vehicles Seized Since President Buhari Came Into Power / 11 Die, 8 Injured In Ondo Auto Crash (pictured Of The Vehicles) / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by olakitan007: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please help me out with this question a senior secondary school student2 (sss2) just asked me. I told him 2 come back in 2hours to this time. I don't really know what to write. He gave me this question to solve for him because he knew I just graduate but he never bother to ask my course of study.

Question; discuss and compare the motion mechanism in toyota, honda and mercedes benz.

All I know is chemistry but this is physics, I don't know what to write. Pls help.
Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by eromspete(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Motion mechanism for what exactly? The question sef get as e be undecided

If its power generation (engine), transfer through transmission gears through the drive shaft to the wheels, that is common to all the brands.

Variations among them could include engine type, orientation and, capacity, transmission types and drive shaft configurations (FWD, RWD and AWD).
Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by nurey(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
olakitan007:
Please help me out with this question a senior secondary school student2 (sss2) just asked me. I told him 2 come back in 2hours to this time. I don't really know what to write. He gave me this question to solve for him because he knew I just graduate but he never bother to ask my course of study.

Question; discuss and compare the motion mechanism in toyota, honda and mercedes benz.

All I know is chemistry but this is physics, I don't know what to write. Pls help.

you can fool some of the people all the time
you can fool all the people some of the time but
you can't fool all the people all the time.

if you are asked a question by someone and you have no idea, it's only polite to reply that person with the truth and nothing but the truth.

the student didn't ask you simply motion mechanism in cars, the student was so smart to ask you about toyota, honda benz etc MTCHEEWWW.
Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by Fixed: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
nurey:

you can fool some of the people all the time
you can fool all the people some of the time but
you can't fool all the people all the time.

if you are asked a question by someone and you have no idea, it's only polite to reply that person with the truth and nothing but the truth.

the student didn't ask you simply motion mechanism in cars, the student was so smart to ask you about toyota, honda benz etc MTCHEEWWW.

And this your poem is the most polite answer you can provide the OP? Has he not admitted that he doesn't know? Just say you don't have an answer instead of fooling yourself with irrelevant poem.

@OP, the question is not specific and you will never get an answer. The closest interpretation is drive mechanisms which are still the same across all auto manufacturers. An auto manufacturer implements a drive mechanism suitable for the purpose a vehicle is designed to accomplish.
Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by lonelydora: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Two types of motion; Rotational and Translational (straight) motion. SS1 physics.

1 Like

Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by Fixed: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
lonelydora:
Two types of motion; Rotational and Translational (straight) motion. SS1 physics.
Good. So please give us the comparison of these two types of motion in Toyota, Honda and Benz.
Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by lonelydora: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Fixed:

Good. So please give us the comparison of these two types of motion in Toyota, Honda and Benz.

Wait let me look for my SS1 physics notebook. It will take sometime time, you know?
Re: Motion Mechanism In Different Vehicles by olakitan007: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
10kz to every1 wu tok dre time to reply my post, @nurey, I would have rejected the question if I were u but am not.
I collected it because I knew I am gonna get answer to it and even I can't, there're lots of intellegent nairalanders here. 10kz too... 10kz evry1

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Evoque Falls Off Bridge Without The Driver Being Hurt. / 4wd Testing A Must Watch / Help! Help! Vokwagen Expert Needed In Surulere ASAP Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.