Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors (1936 Views)

E-cigarette / My Online Shopping Experience With Gearbest.com / Eleaf Pico TC Kit, A Best Small Vaping Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors by katrinchi(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT)
After smoking for a while your body adapts to getting regular doses of nicotine from your cigarettes. When you stop smoking you quickly remove the nicotine in your body. This means you suffer withdrawal, leading to:
bad moods
feeling irritable
difficulty concentrating
a craving for cigarettes
Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) works by releasing nicotine steadily into your bloodstream at much lower levels than in a cigarette, without the tar, carbon monoxide and other poisonous chemicals present in tobacco smoke.
This helps control your cravings for a cigarette when your body starts to miss the nicotine from smoking and improves your mood.
Flavor-
Dekang Europe Series is a new high-quality European liquid for electronic cigarette. Dekang Europe is produced in EU, in accordance with European quality and standards.
It is developed by Dekang, one of the best e-liquid manufacturers in the world. In order to ensure stable product quality and purity, Dekang laboratories solely use ingredients produced under controlled conditions within the EU.
Exclusive taste, high quality, and affordable prices are the main characteristics for this new series product. Dekang Europe is perfectly designed to meet the expectations of the most demanding consumers.
Nicotine content-
HIGH 18mg/ml
MEDIUM 12mg/ml
LOW 6mg/ml
NO 0mg/ml

Enjoy The Fun.

Re: New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors by katrinchi(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
E-Vapor and shisha coal

Re: New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors by b5ive(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Please my atomizer as been giving me issues, is there a good cape shop in Abuja where I can get my e.cg checked?
Re: New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors by trueevan: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thanks for sharing the interesting post about nicotine replacement therapy. I was a smoker for 10 years and then I gave up on smoking and did choose to vape instead. I was always using a low concentration of nicotine, so I never had an addiction to vape and I lost addiction to cigarettes after I started to vape. I used up to 6mg of nicotine premium e-liquids and always. My first electronic cigarette I bought from an online vaping shop in the USA and after that, I used to buy from the liquids as well. One day I decided to stop vaping nicotine e-liquids and I started to vape CBD oil instead. I can say that I feel much better with CBD oil and will never go back to nicotine, but I would like to try out the nicotine replacement therapy that you suggested in the post. Where can I buy some liquids from the post to try it?
Re: New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors by Victor8st: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2022
I like vaping. Your offer is so yummy!
Re: New Experience With Vaping.. E-cigarette And Flavors by davidblack007(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2022
A new experience in vaping is a good way to diversify our habitual smoking. Now it has become especially popular to vape in the format of disposable e-cigarettes. I recently bought one and was disappointed in its quality. I smoke quite a lot, so this cigarette was enough for me for a very short time. I usually have enough E juice for two weeks, and the charge on the cigarette is enough for two days. I still don't understand the popularity of cigarettes that you can't get enough of.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Trailer Battery With Inverter / Lenovo T460s Ultra Slim Corei5 / Iphone 11 Icoud Locked 76k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.