Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (4192 Views)

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises / Linda Ikeji Is The Reason Why Many Men Want Me - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Multinaija(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
I’m in deep shit over my relationship. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a hardworking 43-year-old man. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together.My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked me how many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet.

See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/07/photo-i-lost-man-who-love-me-because-i.html#sthash.FJM5E072.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Precious91(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
When the number of men your woman has slept with tally with your age cry

3 Likes

Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
See booooooobs....

1 Like

Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
See booooooobs....
Jesus Christ,is dat the only thing ur eyes can see. U need to be taking to sambisa forest
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by donholy28(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thunder fire ur nyash foolish girl
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

Jesus Christ,is dat the only thing ur eyes can see. U need to be taking to sambisa forest
watelse do u want me to see again?

1 Like

Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
watelse do u want me to see again?
her hair
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

her hair
am not attracted to that particular hairstyle
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by dangerous01(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Ashawo in lilwayne voice.

Plsss hala me 2 come and modify in case dz poo reach fp
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Shaadey: 4:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Talk of Stories that touches the heart... if I peep in inside dah blog make my phone blow
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 6:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
am not attracted to that particular hairstyle
buh u attracted to the boobs right
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

buh u attracted to the boobs right
nope... She is so busty and I dnt like busty ladies... Her boobs were just so big and I was shocked..
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
nope... She is so busty and I dnt like busty ladies... Her boobs were just so big and I was shocked..
lols,alright
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by klins4213(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Fiction....
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

lols,alright
so wat r u attracted to
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat r u attracted to
tall and handsome guys.lol
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

tall and handsome guys.lol
not his pocket?
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
not his pocket?
nah,dnt do do that,cheap gals does that,i prefer a guy that has good future
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Bibidear(f): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
not his pocket?
nah,dnt do do that,cheap gals does that,i prefer a guy that has good future and he is working towards it
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:

nah,dnt do do that,cheap gals does that,i prefer a guy that has good future and he is working towards it
whatsap me.
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Report to the nearest police station
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by DDoubleUps(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Boy sees big boobs and got an eruption in between his legs
and then type out the reaction on nairaland
, girl notices it
and ask boy if that is all he likes
, boy looks up girl profile and saw she aint got big boobs,
Boy replys girl that he doesnt like big boobs
Girl smiles feeling accepted
Boy asks to be whatsapped
Girls craws outa nairaland and whatsapp boy
Boy smiles imagining another p***y to knack
.... story continues in secret....

4 Likes

Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Boy sees big boobs and got an eruption in between his legs
and then type out the reaction on nairaland
, girl notices it
and ask boy if that is all he likes
, boy looks up girl profile and saw she aint got big boobs,
Boy replys girl that he doesnt like big boobs
Girl smiles feeling accepted
Boy asks to be whatsapped
Girls craws outa nairaland and whatsapp boy
Boy smiles imagining another p***y to knack
.... story continues in secret....

grin

You know how the guys do what they do....perfect deception grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by idearito(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2015
#In the fullness of tym......u'd slept wiv as many men as twice ur age!!! #Olosho wink
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by DDoubleUps(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

grin

You know how the guys do what they do....perfect deception grin
lol this one happened in my face like in cinema with HD quality... lol
Re: Photo- I Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
DDoubleUps:
lol this one happened in my face like in cinema with HD quality... lol

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her / Ghana Media Personality Peace Hyde Wins African Broadcaster Of The Year At NBMA / Chidinma Miss Kedike Crooner Pictured With Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.