Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help (1242 Views)

Please Good Minded People Is EKSTMA Have Right To Lock Shops For No Reasons? / I Need Financial Help Urgently / How To Get Financial Help From Nigerian Philanthropist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
due to the fact that my phone doesn't
have unlimited space for much words, i
won't be goin into much details.i've decided
to bear the shame of doing this in the first
place reason why i will keep my personal
info like my location and my picture a secret unless it is needed. my name is
kingsley, i'm from idoro in uyo l.g.a, akwa
ibom state. i'm a school dropout in akwa
ibom state university all because of this
same financial problem. i lost my dad in
2012 so i'm only survived with my mum who is just a mere caterer in a local eatery & 5
siblings. we've been managing so much to
survive, now our house rent (152,000) has
expired and the landlord has threaten to
send us packing after this week. my mum
who is still owing alot of people has got no other choice than to pack out and return to
the village which i know very much that it
won't favour us. and it will also make me
lose my #8000 naira job that am doing
currently.now we hardly eat up to 2 times
in a day but that doesn't really matter 4 nw
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
**just yesterday, my mum told me that her church gave her #100,000 naira and i had to add the sum with my last #13,000 naira which i budget for my jamb next year. please nairalanders, we so much need your help..right now we're looking for #39,000 naira to add up and pay for the house rent. if you are interested in my picture and other of my personal infos please drop me your email and i will send it to you. for now, this is my number :07018625201 GOD bless u, Amen
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
The views are getting much but i'm still not seein any helpful comment(s)..good nairalanders, please i beg thee, help a frustrated brother, please cry
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by deltateam: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
You should get a cheaper accomodation. What is #8000 for. You mean you work for someone who pays you #8000 in this present Nigeria? Like seriously?
Dude wake up and hustle. There are lots of things you can sell in your state that can earn you more than that #8000
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
thanks for your concern bruh but the problem is i can't find a better job that can pay me much more than this present one. also, houses in the city are expensive. the 152k is just 2 room and upon dat, it doesn't contain us. u should know better. please i'm still seekin for help
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2015
I can help but Why should i believe your story? grin

You receive N8000 salary but living in a house worth N150,000 per rent.. grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by wealthinfos(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2015
My friend, if ur story is true, then you've got to take action and decide ur destiny. I will teach you how to fish rather than give you fish.

If ur ready visit this page and take action: www.realestatewealth247..com

#Wealthinfos
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2015
coolsix:
I can help but Why should i believe your story? grin

You receive N8000 salary but living in a house worth N150,000 per rent.. grin

grin cheesy

please don't get me wrong, i'm livin wimma family and it wz my late dad that rented the 2 rooms when he was still alive. after he died, my mum then manage to be payin the rent uptil this moment..now she can't afford to pay for the rented rooms again. I'm only assistin my mum with the #13,000 i saved from my own money that i worked for. we got only 1 week left..please someful help us
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2015
wealthinfos:
My friend, if ur story is true, then you've got to take action and decide ur destiny. I will teach you how to fish rather than give you fish.

If ur ready visit this page and take action: www.realestatewealth247..com

#Wealthinfos

thanks sir..i will consider this opportunity later when am settled. my mind is not steady for now
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2015
i feel so sorry for you bro. i pray you find help. God bless u
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
bigneorapz:
i feel so sorry for you bro. i pray you find help. God bless u
Thank you so much sir
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Ademat7(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm na wa o; it is well with u bro! For those who may want to help but scared of scam;I can volunteer to verify this info. Am a corper in akwa ibom from ogun state I will provide my info too(A govt pikin no fit run away) to put your mind at rest. NB: I won't handle ur cash
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ademat7:
Hmm na wa o; it is well with u bro! For those who may want to help but scared of scam;I can volunteer to verify this info. Am a corper in akwa ibom from ogun state I will provide my info too(A govt pikin no fit run away) to put your mind at rest. NB: I won't handle ur cash

Thanks for showin love & support sir. i can't wait to testify any miracle that comes my way in the church..i strongly believe that the lord will help us through, Amen
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by akeensbussy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
God will send u helper. plz, when u finally get that money, just move out of that apartment and look for room and palour selfcontains, invest the rest in something profitable.

until you can guarantee urself or family income of N200k monthly that is when u should consider paying such amount for house rent.

1 Like

Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
PopoRaps:
Following
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
hope nothin is wrong sir?
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
bigneorapz:
hope nothin is wrong sir?

sorry you' asking me?..if yes, then definitly something is wrong. please i cry and beg thee please don't abandon me and my family in this bad situation. y'all are my last hope
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please for help ..please
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2015
calm down bro, keep praying for help. i'm sure he won't disappoint. good morning
Re: Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thank you sir for the advice, Am still prayerful

(1) (Reply)

Mallforafrica Is The Worst Shipping Company / How To Link BVN To UBA Africard Account – Screenshots Included! / How To Get 0.005btc And Recycle For Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.