Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single (10418 Views)

6 Reason Why Your Blog Is Not Getting Traffic And How To Get Unlimited Traffic! / Four Reason Why Your Websites/blogs Has High Bounce Rate. / Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by RazziP(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
HOW DID I GET HERE?
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by callonme(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
I only hope it goes well with me

I am still working hard on my award-winning blog.
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by debbydee(f): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
kingstylo01:
Yes

ok. How do we start the process
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by kingstylo01(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
debbydee:

ok. How do we start the process
hmmm... You're the apple of ma eyes, the sugar in ma tea..

In short, you dey make me go gaga! cheesy
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by debbydee(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
kingstylo01:
hmmm... You're the apple of ma eyes, the sugar in ma tea..

In short, you dey make me go gaga! cheesy

you see why i said una no sabi to toast
this line of toasting is local. i no agree .
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by ezanafe(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
debbydee:

you see why i said una no sabi to toast this line of toasting is local. i no agree .
U people are funny... lol
Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by RedEagle: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Yea...the ones YOU know...not the ones everyone knows.

My Job as a data person and my time in a school (tech-related major) has brought me in contact with a lot of them. They are not all anti-social or Male smiley

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by kingstylo01(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
debbydee:

you see why i said una no sabi to toast
this line of toasting is local. i no agree .
abi na. Different strokes for different folks.

So whats your punch line?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single by Akinsnaira: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Generalgurus:
Sometimes, you will be wondering why he is Still single all this while although being single is as good as.............. grin

1. He is always busy updating this or that.

2 He don't have time to waste on replying massages or time to make call

3. He always like people to be online at his site, mean while having a girl friend means nothing but wasting of time to him

Source :- Generalgurus.com

Is default hosting of wordpress' blog as good as blogger's? -- Maybe you can just buy only domain name and you will be just fine.

Please any experienced webmaster using wordpress platform?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / PES 2017 Iso Ppsspp Download Link / Top 5 Enemies Of Search Engine Optimization In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.