Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out (112744 Views)

ABU Zaria - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out / UNIBEN - 2016/2017 Postgraduate Application Form Is Out / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
ajeleseujn:

Let me have your email address
adaobi_ij@yahoo.com thank you and GOD bless
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Laurele(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekwuemendinso:
pls house, who applied for 'international law and security' as first choice course?
I did
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
forku56:
Plz whoz applying for economics here, pls can I get past qstns for economics?
I applied for economics
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
forku56:

Good morning, pls (1) is d skl fee of 120-160 to be paid once? (2) does this fee cover for d 2-4 semesters or for just a semester? (3) pls how does d entrance exam look like, is it smtin we shud study hard for, cos some of us are busy with work now. Dis wud help knw if we shud put more time revising. Thanks
The school fees is not for a semester, it is for a session, the questions vary for each department, but you should prepare adequately
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by mcshegs(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2015
adibo:

I applied for economics
Wat specialization pls ??
I want to apply for economics too.
And pls can we bring transcripts alongside d referee form for submission or transcripts shld be brought down first??
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2015
mcshegs:

Wat specialization pls ??
I want to apply for economics too.
And pls can we bring transcripts alongside d referee form for submission or transcripts shld be brought down first??
I applied for econometrics, d referee form will be submitted during clearance. The issue of transcript is open to debate, a fellow brother here advises that we hold the transcript for now and submit it during clearance, but as for me, I have done mine and will be posted to uniben next week. So, it is up to you to choose
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ajeleseujn(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2015
AdaobiJerry:
adaobi_ij@yahoo.com thank you and GOD bless

It's nothing...o kere gan
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ajeleseujn(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
adibo:

I applied for econometrics, d referee form will be submitted during clearance. The issue of transcript is open to debate, a fellow brother here advises that we hold the transcript for now and submit it during clearance, but as for me, I have done mine and will be posted to uniben next week. So, it is up to you to choose

Fellow economist..
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajeleseujn:

Fellow economist..
Greetings my rational fellow
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by mcshegs(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajeleseujn:

Fellow economist..
Ajele Seun, Economics dept EKSU ??
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by mcshegs(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajeleseujn:

Fellow economist..
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by mcshegs(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajeleseujn:

Fellow economist..
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ajeleseujn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
mcshegs:

Yup. Who's this?
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by mcshegs(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
ajeleseujn:

Yup. Who's this?
Economics EKSU, '13 set Can't remember ur face tho...buh d name sure rings a bell.
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ajeleseujn(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
mcshegs:

Economics EKSU, '13 set
Can't remember ur face tho...buh d name sure rings a bell.

Wow smiley
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by psalmsyn4qrs(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
adibo:

To mail the transcript, simply go to your School where you graduated from, and apply for your transcript, ask your school to send it to Uniben, i did mine last week (AAU).

I'm also a graduate of AAU, Pls, how did you go about your transcript and how long did it take. Could you pls mail me your number, here's my mail, www.samsyn@hotmail.com
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
psalmsyn4qrs:

I'm also a graduate of AAU, Pls, how did you go about your transcript and how long did it take. Could you pls mail me your number, here's my mail, www.samsyn@hotmail.com
It is quite easy, pay 6k bank draft in the bank, convert it to receipt at bursary, then take the receipt to registrar's block, they will give you a form there which you are to take to your department, the department secretary will then type your transcript and later forward it back to the same registrar's office, that is the final bus stop, they will post it from there.
The time depends on several factors, some who used parents did theirs in less than two weeks, mine took almost a month
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by defemidefemi(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Nicholas4:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree and Ph.D in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin

METHOD OF APPLICATION: GENERAL

Candidates are to purchase application forms online with any valid VERVE OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD for the sum of N12,050.00. The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN Website. Go to www.uniben.edu . Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK Follow the instructions given. The following documents will be printed out from the Website:- application and referee forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated. All application processes must be completed 30th September, 2015.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

Only candidate given admission into the various Pg programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees of N45,000.00 Note: Acceptance fee must be paid before candidates can be cleared..

O.A Oshodin (Mrs)
Registrar

To download the advert/prospectus, please click on the link below

https://uniben.waeup.org/documents/pgad1516/file.pdf

NOTE: Application closes 30th September 2015
pls, I need information as regards the school part time registration, can u pls update me
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by psalmsyn4qrs(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
adibo:

It is quite easy, pay 6k bank draft in the bank, convert it to receipt at bursary, then take the receipt to registrar's block, they will give you a form there which you are to take to your department, the department secretary will then type your transcript and later forward it back to the same registrar's office, that is the final bus stop, they will post it from there.
The time depends on several factors, some who used parents did theirs in less than two weeks, mine took almost a month

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate. God bless u.
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by psalmsyn4qrs(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
adibo:

Please have you also gotten you original certificate, cos i only have the statement of result, pls if you've gotten yours, how did you go about it. Thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2015
psalmsyn4qrs:

Please have you also gotten you original certificate, cos i only have the statement of result, pls if you've gotten yours, how did you go about it. Thanks
Yes I have. Someone did it for me while I was in service, so I dnt know the precise steps but it is still very similar to d transcript method. The cost varies according to year of graduation
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by vivianobas: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
defemidefemi:
pls, I need information as regards the school part time registration, can u pls update me

It is pretty much straightforward. Apply and submit online, start gathering necessary documents for clearance and frequently login to check for updates and info regarding the entrance examination schedule.

It is better to hand deliver your transcript to your department during clearance to avoid ''story that touch''.

I am a 2014/2015 postgraduate student of MILS (Master in International Law and Security). Our lectures started just this month, so I would advice 2015/2016 hopefuls to be patient. For those interested in my present course of study, it will interest you to know that we didn't write entrance examnination last year. We were given automatic admission.

For any info on MILS, post your questions here and I would do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. Wishing you all success!

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ekwuemendinso(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Laurele:
I did

pls drop your contacts details (phone no, email, or bbm) so i can reach u....pls dear
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2015
vivianobas:

It is pretty much straightforward. Apply and submit online, start gathering necessary documents for clearance and frequently login to check for updates and info regarding the entrance examination schedule.

It is better to hand deliver your transcript to your department during clearance to avoid ''story that touch''.

I am a 2014/2015 postgraduate student of MILS (Master in International Law and Security). Our lectures started just this month, so I would advice 2015/2016 hopefuls to be patient. For those interested in my present course of study, it will interest you to know that we didn't write entrance examnination last year. We were given automatic admission.

For any info on MILS, post your questions here and I would do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. Wishing you all success!

pls, how much is there school fees?
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Gudday fellow nairalandes, am afraid my trancript might nt be ready b4 d deaeline. Incase it didn't cum around till then, Can I collect it and keep it till wen da call 4 exam or screening? Since form without transcript won't be treated according to d prospectus.
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by colossus2: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
sedorph:
Gudday fellow nairalandes, am afraid my trancript might nt be ready b4 d deaeline. Incase it didn't cum around till then, Can I collect it and keep it till wen da call 4 exam or screening? Since form without transcript won't be treated according to d prospectus.
Do not worry, you can hold on to your transcript till when you are offered admission.
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

Do not worry, you can hold on to your transcript till when you are offered admission.

Tanqs guy, I appreciate it
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Honestcamp: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
if u intend to apply for Msc operations mgt in business administration dept, dont hesitate to contact me for info. especially areas to concentrate on for d entrance exam. last year entrance was basically based on mathematics in business , finance and economics.
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by adibo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
It seems my school made a mistake in the date of birth in my transcript, they turned me from a youth to a 43 year old man (1972), which is different from my age on my application slip and other supporting documents. It has already been posted to uniben. Will it have any effect? Or do I need to ask the school to send another one?
Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Laurele(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
ekwuemendinso:

pls drop your contacts details (phone no, email, or bbm) so i can reach u....pls dear
Dafelaurele@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Msc financial management noni.....applied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.