Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read (2642 Views)

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / FGIP Recruitment / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by femiyem: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
i got an invite dis evnin for FGIP ( finance graduate internship progrm) on saturday at 235A, Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate,
Ikoyi, Lagos . i need info on wat to read and the nature of the assesment test.
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by femiyem: 4:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Please! i need response and not just to view. VERY URGENT!!!!
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by ifimabel11(f): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2015
femiyem:
Please! i need response and not just to view.
VERY URGENT!!!!

I was sent the same message too but I doubt if its not one of those fake job assessment because I googled the name FGIP and found nothing.
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by mechango: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
can somebody pls tell wat these pple are really in to
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by mechango: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
ifimabel11:

I was sent the same message too but I doubt if its not one of those fake job assessment because I googled the name FGIP and found nothing.
This is because i receive an invite from this pple too...pls answer me very urgent
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by DENJIZZY(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
femiyem:
i got an invite dis evnin for FGIP ( finance graduate internship progrm) on saturday at 235A, Ikorodu Crescent, Dolphin Estate,
Ikoyi, Lagos . i need info on wat to read and the nature of the assesment test.
aw far with the assessment...did u attend...if yes, aw was it and is it real because I have an invite for aptitude test...also d nature of the test is needed too...urgent response will be appreciated
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2015
DENJIZZY:

aw far with the assessment...did u attend...if yes, aw was it and is it real because I have an invite for aptitude test...also d nature of the test is needed too...urgent response will be appreciated
pls can you help me forward the invite to my mail? I live very close to the venue....No harm in trying...sssmarxxx@gmail.com
Thank you very much
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by sanyalai: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bigmarx:
pls can you help me forward the invite to my mail? I live very close to the venue....No harm in trying...sssmarxxx@gmail.com
Thank you very much

Hi! Did you later checked them out? I've an invite from them want to know if its real also.
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by Sanjayd1(f): 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
sanyalai:

Hi! Did you later checked them out? I've an invite from them want to know if its real also.

Me too. Mine is tomorrow. When is yours?
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by sanyalai: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Sanjayd1:

Me too. Mine is tomorrow. When is yours?

You mean yours is today. Mine is on the 15th. Please do give me a feedback. Thanks
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
sanyalai:

yes I did. Although the invigilator told those of us without invite that our score will not be considered that there will be another invite, that our profile is not with them. But we didn't listen. The test is simple, it is written. If you are not a finance/accounting student pls get a book on financial management because there are objective test qstns on FM that you must answer. Simple maths(percent ratio average) and english. Get acquainted with financial terms. You will also write an essay. God bless you
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by OversightTM(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Bigmarx:
yes I did. Although the invigilator told those of us without invite that our score will not be considered that there will be another invite, that our profile is not with them. But we didn't listen. The test is simple, it is written. If you are not a finance/accounting student pls get a book on financial management because there are objective test qstns on FM that you must answer. Simple maths(percent ratio average) and english. Get acquainted with financial terms. You will also write an essay. God bless you
Nice tip bro though it's coming late for me; I am already on my way to Ikoyi to write the test. God help me. Amen.
Re: FGIP- Nature Of The Assesment Test And What To Read by sanyalai: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Bigmarx:

Hmmm.. This is serious. Pls do you mind telling me the essay topic

(1) (Reply)

Zaika Foods Limited Fresh Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Job Vacancy / Customer Service Representative Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.