Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( (3502 Views)

Story Of A Depressed Father. / Feeling Suicidal Or Depressed- Top 4 Reasons Not To Give Up Yet / Thread close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by dharay99: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

Well, It's neither good nor bad... grin
neither qud nor bad.? which 0ne den...

Nawa o0.
Ladies are neva satisfied sha.
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
dharay99:

neither qud nor bad.? which 0ne den...

Nawa o0.
Ladies are neva satisfied sha.

cheesy
That's the whole point cool
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by dharay99: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shezhawt:

cheesy
That's the whole point cool
cul den,
see yhu around.!
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thought i'll drop you a line here... you cute! wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by busky101(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Thought i'll drop you a line here... you cute! wink smiley
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by LoveJesus87(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Shezhawt:
I remember my first time on NL, If truth be told cooking got me here.... Just completed high School(2011) then 2012 I was trying to light up my cooking game cheesy so I started scavenging the internet for recipes and I stumbled upon a post here on NL..

Anyways fast forward, I got the hang of it cool and decided to leave a comment but I was asked to create an account before leaving a comment, it got me a bit meh but I did it anyway.. smiley

I got glued after registering that I almost forgot to leave the comment sef... grin I made a choice of creating my own topic sentence however clumsy tongue and silly grin and of course I had no idea Nairaland wasn't for teens who didn't know the price of fuel. sad Mehn the insults I got that that day, believe me when I say I didn't see them coming.. I ATTACKED the only way I knew how out of sheer cussedness and lack of wisdom... *Biggest mistake ever* I just couldn't get enough of it.. Hehehe tongue

I left Nairaland on a whim, no questions asked... I took to my heels without thinking twice about it and I agreed to disagree on ever returning...

2015 >>>It took me a while of getting used to life to realize I actually deserved every bit of insult based on my immature posts plus I was surrounded by matured minds and my teenage mind wasn't cutting in.. I decided to return here after being Legal grin putting all those behind me minding my own business..

Now Sandrannna took it upon herself to kill me esteem well not completely.
You know in this world We're all called for a purpose... While others are struggling to take pics others are struggling to own 'em... I got notified a couple times that my pic is being used by Sandrannna... Well to say the least, I wasn't budged.. I felt it really wasn't a cry for help seeing as I got no proof that she was claiming to be me. Out of boredom, I decided to do a research on the 'accused' undecided lol. That was when I realized she was quite infamous around here shocked. Was I Infuriated? Hell yea! If it were someone else, I wouldn't mind but she got history here and I wanted no part in it.

If you've known me here for a while you would know I try to shy away from socializing as such. I just prefer keeping things to my self not wanting to be 'in the Spotlight' embarassed I guess that didn't work for long as social medias have a way of erupting a part which you didn't think was there..
Excuse my epistle, it just saddens me more than I can say that I was being tagged a she-male, troll and what-not simply because I uploaded my picture.. Keyword: My embarassed *tear*

Hi smiley
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by LoveJesus87(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shezhawt:
I remember my first time on NL, If truth be told cooking got me here.... Just completed high School(2011) then 2012 I was trying to light up my cooking game cheesy so I started scavenging the internet for recipes and I stumbled upon a post here on NL..

Anyways fast forward, I got the hang of it cool and decided to leave a comment but I was asked to create an account before leaving a comment, it got me a bit meh but I did it anyway.. smiley

I got glued after registering that I almost forgot to leave the comment sef... grin I made a choice of creating my own topic sentence however clumsy tongue and silly grin and of course I had no idea Nairaland wasn't for teens who didn't know the price of fuel. sad Mehn the insults I got that that day, believe me when I say I didn't see them coming.. I ATTACKED the only way I knew how out of sheer cussedness and lack of wisdom... *Biggest mistake ever* I just couldn't get enough of it.. Hehehe tongue

I left Nairaland on a whim, no questions asked... I took to my heels without thinking twice about it and I agreed to disagree on ever returning...

2015 >>>It took me a while of getting used to life to realize I actually deserved every bit of insult based on my immature posts plus I was surrounded by matured minds and my teenage mind wasn't cutting in.. I decided to return here after being Legal grin putting all those behind me minding my own business..

Now Sandrannna took it upon herself to kill me esteem well not completely.
You know in this world We're all called for a purpose... While others are struggling to take pics others are struggling to own 'em... I got notified a couple times that my pic is being used by Sandrannna... Well to say the least, I wasn't budged.. I felt it really wasn't a cry for help seeing as I got no proof that she was claiming to be me. Out of boredom, I decided to do a research on the 'accused' undecided lol. That was when I realized she was quite infamous around here shocked. Was I Infuriated? Hell yea! If it were someone else, I wouldn't mind but she got history here and I wanted no part in it.

If you've known me here for a while you would know I try to shy away from socializing as such. I just prefer keeping things to my self not wanting to be 'in the Spotlight' embarassed I guess that didn't work for long as social medias have a way of erupting a part which you didn't think was there..

Excuse my epistle, it just saddens me more than I can say that I was being tagged a she-male, troll and what-not simply because I uploaded my picture.. Keyword: My embarassed *tear*

Interesting. How you doing dear? smiley
Re: Diary Of A Depressed Shy Girl :( by Austine567(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
What was she talking about cheesy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Uniabuja Student Leaks Seschat Video With Ex-lover After Breakup / Check Out This Unique Definition Of Love And Death / My Uber Ride Experience In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.