Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

LASUTH Doctors Empower Police With Emergency Response Skills - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LASUTH Doctors Empower Police With Emergency Response Skills (439 Views)

LASEMA Response Unit Stage Emergency Response Simulation At Lekki Toll-gate / Lagos 767- Six Days Mentally Ill Girl Emergency Response Wait List / My Experience With Emergency Numbers 112 & 767 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASUTH Doctors Empower Police With Emergency Response Skills by ologboncrowny(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
To fill the gaps in emergency response skills among first responders in Lagos, members of the Association of Resident Doctors of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH-ARD, last week trained officers and men of the Nigeria Police, on basic life support during emergencies.
The training was conducted for Area F Command, GRA, Ikeja alongside free medical outreach for members of the Force, even as the doctors called on the Federal Government to incorporate basic life training into the curriculum of the Nigeria Police College.
Read more ยป[http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2015/07/lasuth-doctors-empower-police-with.html]
Re: LASUTH Doctors Empower Police With Emergency Response Skills by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
angry
Re: LASUTH Doctors Empower Police With Emergency Response Skills by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Boko Haram / Caityln Jenner; Why It Me Me So Long To Transit To A Woman / Who Should Take Care Of Female Child,parents Or Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.