Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How To Increase Your Battery Life On Any Andriod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Your Battery Life On Any Andriod (1197 Views)

How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / Any Andriod Phone With 2GB RAM For A #30K Budget / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Battery Life On Any Andriod by miniano1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi Nairaland.com I have been having this battery issue in my Tecno (F5) which the battery life is very low (1500 MAH) it use just only 3hours when I am browsing on 3G, and 5 hours when I am browsing on edge (E) I have this two tutorial that will help you out of this andriod battery problem. To make your battery last longer now my battery use 10 hours on 3g and edge (E) over 16hours of hardly use and I no this will work better than mine battery (MAH) if your battery (MAH) higher than mine to cheak your Battery back or front let get started (STEP) 1.
Greenify App this app is am amazing app it save to to your battery cheak it out on play store it is a premium app but I will share the download link http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b99b3b30 do it you guys
(How to use the app)
Open the app click on the plus icon add all the application you are not mostly using and click on the mark icon press your option key you will see Creat hibernate shortcut click on hibernate now you are done now any time you are not using this to your phone again make sure to pu click on that Greenify shortcut created on to our phone desktop background this will close any app that is dranning your battery and it will never run again until to put you open it your self.
STEP2
this option is almost on all andriod device goto your settings look for developer Option click on it locate background process unit click on it put it to most 4 process then you are done (NOTE) make sure you to you to you repeat this Dame procces any time to you restart to our phone or switch out off any problem contact me on 08089628128

1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Battery Life On Any Andriod by greenalwaz: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thks 4ds.
Re: How To Increase Your Battery Life On Any Andriod by miniano1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
greenalwaz:
Thks 4ds.
yea bro share

(1) (Reply)

Mystic Os V5 For Tecno H6 / Mtn And Glo 1.5gb For N1000 / How To Remove Frp Lock On Samsung Using Sidesycnc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.