Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Pay For Facebook Ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Facebook Ad (790 Views)

Banks That Accept Naira Card For Facebook Ad Payment And Alternatives Payment / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Who Has Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Facebook Ad by tonytony208(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2015
I want those who had run or are running advertisement on facebook to please enlighten me on how to pay for facebook ad, what methods of payment can be used and one or two tips on how to make facebook ad campaign profitable. Thank you.
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Ad by internetpo(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Your normal bank ATM can work you can also use paypal too.

making facebook work can b tricky you need to know what your goal or target is. ie to get more likes, sales on ur site or adclicks on ur site.

start with the lowest bid as possible and increase as you go

Goodluck
Re: How To Pay For Facebook Ad by bedfordng(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
working and tested cards i have used
uba africard
first bank naira visa.
You can try any of the two

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Placed International Spending Cap On Naira Debit Card - READ / Naira Slumps, Dying As CBN Bans Dollars For Foreign School Fees And Medicals / Smile Modem And Data Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.