Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? (869 Views)

Army Invades Little Palace Hotel, Lagos, Turns It Into Operational Base / Police Invades NTA TV College In Jos, Arrests Students / Breaking : Mopol From Kogi State Invades Enugu, Shoots Six (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by Ugik(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2015
All hell has been let loose in the quiet city of enugu state popularly referd to as the coal city.a city ranked as one of the top 10 safest city in west Africa.reason for this is not far fetched as there was pandamonium yesterday when the coalcity city residents of which am one of them went agog with the alleged entrance of boko haram members in the state yesterday.as i write to you now,the ever busy Afia Abakpa in Abakpa,one of the sub cities has been shut down pending till further clarification on the matter is done.ogbete market,new market and many busy areas in the state considerd as prime target have also been shut down as its no longer business as usual..my prayer is that the Good lord should please fight for his people
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by piscesgem(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by braimeddy: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
OP how did they know it was Boko Haram? It can be fulani herds men. You have to give us enough evidence and proof for us to believe that it might be Boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by alphalpha(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Be careful what you post
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
braimeddy:
OP how did they know it was Boko Haram? It can be fulani herds men. You have to give us enough evidence and proof for us to believe that it might be Boko boys.
Whether Fulani herdsmen or Bokoharam, there is no difference.
They are both killer group undecided
I've learnt that most Bokoharam perpetrate their atrocities under the guise of Fulani herdsmen; so no difference.

Hoping that this story is false.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Hope you understand the gravity of what you posted.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by kennboiy(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
story for the schmucks
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Keep blaming everything on Boko Haram..mscthww.

*modified*

lalasticlala please why am i banned from politics section by anti-spam bot when i didnt spam? Please..
Re: Boko Haram Invades Enugu State? by petkoffDrake(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
lie

(1) (Reply)

Serial Fraud By Alex Tochukwu Ogbu / Nigerian Man Jailed 330 Years In The Us For Raping Daughter Story And Photo / SHOCKER! CNN Announces Ali Modu Sheriff As The Founder Of Boko Haram See PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.