Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? (4744 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by JohnNgene: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
I have N200,000 to start a business. I've tried searching for a shop in Ikotun but the agent has been showing me shops located in very dull areas.

So now, I'm thinking of starting a business I can run from home. I'm considering going into distribution of sanitary pads and baby diapers.

But I would really appreciate more suggestions. Please suggest more businesses I can run from my home here in Lagos.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by Panshow(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2015
You just have to do a mini research of what is most needed in your business Environment, I think that will give you a better clue of what to do.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by markidoo(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Buy a fairlyused laptop, get a mordem, register wit nairabet online, open a bank account, dump the rest of the cash in d account n stake big wit sure games e.g barcelona vs elche. Let Messi n co do d playing. Fasten ur sit belt n d cash keeps rushing in2 ur account with no stress. D day u lose dnt b sad cos life is nothing but pure luck n a gamble. Dats hw we roll.

1 Like

Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by newacca: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2015
If you have marketing skills and you know how to use social media, you can start mini importation of goods ( phones, appliances, fashion accessories etc)

It's a hobby for me, but I am making good income from it. You can check my e-shop: www.facebook.com/phonesplusgadgets
to have an idea of what I'm talking about.
I wish you the best.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by edmarknetwork: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
CAN YOU JOIN OUR BUSNESS?YOU ARE THE DIRECT DISTRIBUTOR AND IT IS HOME BASED IF YOU LIKE AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE INTERNET MARKETING CHANNELS.
START UP IS LESS THAN N40,000.
YOU ARE THE LINK BETWEEN COMPANY AND DISTRIBUTORS.
YOUR MONTHLY INCOME KEEPS RISNG .
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by dennisworld1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
play nairabet. With the 200k. To return 400k. Thank me later
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by smartdebiz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Start Forex Trading with a good forex Robot. I have a recommendation for you if you are interested. It doesn't cost much to buy, very accurate in trading operations.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by Endico(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
newacca:
If you have marketing skills and you know how to use social media, you can start mini importation of goods ( phones, appliances, fashion accessories etc)

It's a hobby for me, but I am making good income from it. You can check my e-shop: www.facebook.com/phonesplusgadgets
to have an idea of what I'm talking about.
I wish you the best.
Can you teach somebody how to import goods most especially used blackberry phones & laptops? I am not talking of aliexpress.com
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by newacca: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Endico:

Can you teach somebody how to import goods most especially used blackberry phones & laptops? I am not talking of aliexpress.com
I am also learning by the day, and I will try all my best to give you guideline. I don't import from China.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by Zillionglobal(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
START THE BUSINESS OF CUSTOMISED PAPER AIR FRESHENER @ #100 per pc, WE SUPPLY NATIONWIDE. Contact: zilliongloballimited@gmail.com, 08097311499. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by enolife(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2015
JohnNgene:
I have N200,000 to start a business. I've tried searching for a shop in Ikotun but the agent has been showing me shops located in very dull areas.

So now, I'm thinking of starting a business I can run from home. I'm considering going into distribution of sanitary pads and baby diapers.

But I would really appreciate more suggestions. Please suggest more businesses I can run from my home here in Lagos.

I can help out. here is the practically proven business you invest N150,000 and make 30% to 100% profit.

Follow me as I explain.

importing of tomato from Kebbi State to mile 12 Lagos.
am presently schooling in Kebbi state
A back of onion now is N9,500 (including transport fee) but when you take it to Lagos you sell it for 12,000 to N12,500 per back.
so with your N150,000 you can buy upto 15 backs of onions.
sale all the 15 backs at the price of 12000 each.

From the mile12 buy dry fish and Palm oil back to kebbi and sale.
I learned this secret from a woman on this same NL and she is doing it well, making money daily.
below link is here treath. you will learn more

www.nairaland.com/2153616/nairalander-
tales-onions-business

you can contact me for any help on 08088412196

good Luck
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by enolife(m): 12:58am On Jul 10, 2015
JohnNgene:

I can help out. here is the practically proven business you invest N150,000 and make 30% to 100% profit.

Follow me as I explain.

A back of onion now is N9,500 (including transport fee) but when you take it to Lagos you sell it for 12,000 to N12,500 per back.

I learned this secret from a woman on this same NL and she is doing it well, making money daily.
below link is here treath. you will learn more

www.nairaland.com/2153616/nairalander-tales-onions-business

you can contact me for any help on 08088412196

good Luck
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by edmarknetwork: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2015
WITH LESS THAN N40,000. YOU CAN START YOUR EDMARK BUSINESS AND NEVER HAVE THE FEAR OF BEING OUT OF BUSINESS
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by Angelstartups(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello,

visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by tforever(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
JohnNgene:

check this web address www.flpnigeria.com and let me know what you think.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by JohnNgene: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm not interested in all these networking businesses like Edmark, Forever Living Products etc.

I need real practical businesses I can do from home. Thanks.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by calyb247(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you own a car, just think of starting a mobile boutique.. Go give civil servants clothes for credit on a higher profit and wait till month end..
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by Trackaprof: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
We are currently trending in lekki and its environs, With the sum of 100 thousand naira you are welcome to buy into our Food franchise called moilicious business model and make 50 percent profits on your invested capital! Mail me at iokwy@yahoo.com or follow our page on instagram@moilicious2. Be your own boss. Food business can never go wrong!
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by OfficialJohnAgbo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
JohnNgene:

Check www.mobiletownimportation..com and tell me what you think. It is not about aliexpress.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by JohnNgene: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
enolife:

Follow me as I explain.

Perishables? Plus long distance transportation? Thanks.
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by JohnNgene: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
samblessed:
I would advise you go into text books supplies to schools. Because this is the season of books supplies to schools against september resumption.

Nice idea. Thanks
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by JohnNgene: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
calyb247:
If you own a car, just think of starting a mobile boutique.. Go give civil servants clothes for credit on a higher profit and wait till month end..

Good idea. But is starting a business on credit sales advisable?
Re: Which N200,000 Business Can I Do Without A Shop? by TopeFl(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2015
What do you have in mind? What areas in business do you think you can thrive in? Are you good in selling products? Email me and I can offer some ideas to you if they are what will work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund / An App That Pays You For Answering & Asking Question, Chatting ,daily Bonuse. / How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.