Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told (783 Views)

Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017 / Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. / 8 Things N500 Cannot Buy Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told by henry255: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Before I joined nairaland, I was made to understand that this is a forum where secrets are made open, where the unknown can be your brother's keeper.

Now, some crazy dumbass come up here with some ideas that even some people give out for free. Kudos to a whole of them helping out in some threads and testimonies springing up here and there.

Now let truth be told. You sell an ebook content claiming to reveal how to buy a new samsung galaxy S4 for a price of $50 what!!!
Are you kidding? A macbook that goes for over $2000 you buy for 35,000 in naira equivalent. This is a serious limbass hook!
HELLO! CAN I GET SOME FRESH AIR?

I hate that bullsh*it. I started buying ebooks as far back 2008. It was last year an online niccur popped up with his HEAVEN ON EARTH ebook/writeup. I decided to give it a try. When I went through it. None of his claims were valid.

We are all Nairalanders. I want gurus and intellects on this. Unleash the secrets you claim is factual let's judge from a perception.
Now my argument is... I have a couple of friends in computer village in lagos state. No one seem to believe that such information could actually be true unless it's a china product.

Air your view and state your point with facts
Re: No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told by Ben1975(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi henry 255

Sorry to change the subject temporarily but are you still interested in my free offer?

Message me if you are or if you have any questions.

You can continue your thread smiley

Ben Ajose
Re: No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told by tessylove2(f): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm following!
Re: No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told by henry255: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi henry 255

Sorry to change the subject temporarily but are you still interested in my free offer?

Message me if you are or if you have any questions.

You can continue your thread smiley

Ben Ajose

Am I joining your team to work and boost your relevance and make money for you while I wallow in confusion or is it about self sacrifice
Re: No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told by Ben1975(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
You are not doing it for me you are doing it for you.

This program benefits exponentially from their members making good money. And since you don't have to pay anything to take part and their are no compulsory fees - your only sacrificing time and effort.

I and many others will be their so support and help you for free and show you a path walked by many others who have made a living online

But its not a get rich quick scheme; its a real business opportunity mentoring program that will grow you real residual income - so you do have to sacrifice some time each day but not much.

You will not wallow in confusing Henry no I wont allow it smiley I will be there to help

Boost my relevance?? Well no but when your team members do very well and make money it will look good on you wont it? That't why I will help you so that you have members doing well in your team too.

Its up to you

henry255:

Am I joining your team to work and boost your relevance and make money for you while I wallow in confusion or is it about self sacrifice
Re: No Ebooks Secrets Anymore, Let Truth Be Told by abbeyforex(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among 16 Worst Countries To Do Business / Customized Promotional/Gift Items / Looking For China Supplier In Industrial Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.