Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Need A Job In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job In Lagos (2379 Views)

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / How I Got Chosen For A Job In 24 Hours / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Just relocated to Lagos yesterday 8th July to search for a better life. I studied electrical electronics engineering engineering. Please i am writing this in case anyone here can help me, I just need something to keep me going while I search for a better job. May God bless anyone who may help. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Job In Lagos by henry255: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Same shoe

1 Like

Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
henry255:
Same shoe
Henry, praying that God will help us through someone here...

1 Like

Re: Need A Job In Lagos by rayofhope(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Raymond,I need a job too because am fade up,I study business administration
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by rayofhope(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
God will definitely see us thru inj name

1 Like

Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
rayofhope:
God will definitely see us thru inj name

Amen Bro, hoping to testify here soon.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Iyoma2(f): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mine is a catering Job, i relocated to Lagos from d North, i had a Restaurant in d North but closed it because of d insurgence, life is tough for me in Lagos, i dont mind getting a kitchen job in a hotel pls i ur help.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 2:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Good day fellow Nairalanders, please I am (we are) still asking for your help. More information about me. I stay around Shasha, Iyana Ipaja, hope i got the spelling. Please i really need a help. Thanks
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by harbayo20(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
If financial freedom is your priority,then I see no need searching for job...
why not try create a biz of your own and be your own boss by start employing people instead of the other way round..
Don't forget that the job you want to apply for currently is been provided by someone..somewhere..a dream chaser who took the courage and determination to build his/her own empire that is probably successful today!...
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

HELPING HANDS INT'L IS THERE TO MAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY IN LIFE POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALL TO START EARNING REASONABLE INCOME WITHOUT STRESS,AND ALSO HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED AROUND YOUR VICINITY..

BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE AND I TELL YOU ARE ON A DYNAMITE THAT IS READY TO EXPLODE FOR GOOD!!

YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WITHIN YOU
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
harbayo20:
why not try create a biz of your own and be your own boss by start employing people instead of the other way round..
Don't forget that the job you want to apply for currently is been provided by someone..somewhere..a dream chaser who took the courage and determination to build his/her own empire that is probably successful today!...
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

HELPING HANDS INT'L IS THERE TO MAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY IN LIFE POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALL TO START EARNING REASONABLE INCOME WITHOUT STRESS,AND ALSO HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED AROUND YOUR VICINITY..

BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE AND I TELL YOU ARE ON A DYNAMITE THAT IS READY TO EXPLODE FOR GOOD!!

Thanks, i am really grateful. But what i really need now is job.

Hope u understand.

4 Likes

Re: Need A Job In Lagos by NoriegaQ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
As an E/E engineering grad, have you considered following the certification lane? If you can hustle and get a cert like CCNA, your job opportunities would be endless. This is coming from an E/E grad like you.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2015
NoriegaQ:
As an E/E engineering grad, have you considered following the certification lane? If you can hustle and get a cert like CCNA, your job opportunities would be endless. This is coming from an E/E grad like you.

No brother due to finance. but most of the training/certificates are in my to-do list, thanks for the advice brother. Hope u can help me find something at least I can raise money to do some of this programs. Thanks an God bless.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Have any of you considered marking Neco scripts or even teaching or tutorial jobs in tutorial centers? I would suggest you give it a thought #stomachnodeycountmonth.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
artisticallyart:
Have any of you considered marking Neco scripts or even teaching or tutorial jobs in tutorial centers? I would suggest you give it a thought #stomachnodeycountmonth.

Sir, I have marked Neco for two years, taught in school for two years. But I just move down to Lagos last week and I need to get something doing. #hopealive
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by banismlookin: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
I also need a job pls I am a graduate of computer science an also a ccna ,ccnp(route) certified and project management certified I need a job pls or a guide Hw I can get a job pls u can contact me damoetic3604real@Yahoo.com or 08184179764 u can respond on my comment plsss I need ur advice ooo
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Drahl(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
NoriegaQ:

Getting a CCNA certification doesn't give u boundless opportunities,it only enhances your employability.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Then go drop your CV in schools & tutorial centers within & around your area
Bravestan:

Sir, I have marked Neco for two years, taught in school for two years. But I just move down to Lagos last week and I need to get something doing. #hopealive
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
My friend introduce me to one man, who owns an electrical company. I went there today, after much waiting for the man he ask his security to bring me in. When I went in, I met the man with three other men. I introduce myself and they asked me some questions ( like what is circuit breaker and the difference between circuit breaker and fuse) which i answered with ease. The next thing the said is that i go and start work. He did not ask me for my cv, result. There was no employment letter, he didn't mention anything about payment. After some hours the manager told me that my overall will available tomorrow, I then used the opportunity to tell the man my conditions such as, 1. The distance between my location ( Shasha Iyana Opemu Lagos ) and the company (Sango otta, Ogun) 2. Ability to get an apartment in ogun........ He then cut in, and was like eh, that is far and meanwhile that the owner didn't even mention the payment issue, that I should try to get things sorted out before I start work, that i should ask my friend to called the man so that they should sort it out. After we closed today i ask one of the workers how much they are receiving, oboy what i heard got me confused more (6k5) monthly. Guys abeg i am just confused,, abeg what do you guys think. Should i just forget the job?
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by NoriegaQ(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
@dral Can't really argue with you, but I've never met a jobless CCNA. All some people know is the theoretical aspect, no haƱds on/practical knowledge of the course. There are really endless job opportunities for individuals who follow that track.

@banis You have CCNP and you need a place to work? What's your employment history/years of experience?

@brave You really should find out the details of the job from that boss before taking it.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sort things out with the owner regarding payment and call your friend to sort thing out..... Plus I would suggest you do it on a part time.#myopinion
Bravestan:
My friend introduce me to one man, who owns an electrical company. I went there today, after much waiting for the man he ask his security to bring me in. When I went in, I met the man with three other men. I introduce myself and they asked me some questions ( like what is circuit breaker and the difference between circuit breaker and fuse) which i answered with ease. The next thing the said is that i go and start work. He did not ask me for my cv, result. There was no employment letter, he didn't mention anything about payment. After some hours the manager told me that my overall will available tomorrow, I then used the opportunity to tell the man my conditions such as, 1. The distance between my location ( Shasha Iyana Opemu Lagos ) and the company (Sango otta, Ogun) 2. Ability to get an apartment in ogun........ He then cut in, and was like eh, that is far and meanwhile that the owner didn't even mention the payment issue, that I should try to get things sorted out before I start work, that i should ask my friend to called the man so that they should sort it out. After we closed today i ask one of the workers how much they are receiving, oboy what i heard got me confused more (6k5) monthly. Guys abeg i am just confused,, abeg what do you guys think. Should i just forget the job?

Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Bravestan(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
@NoriegaQ and artisticallyart thanks a lot. I pray the man will misunderstand my point ( by assume that i came for the money only). May God bless all... #hopealive
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Drahl(m): 5:19am On Jul 14, 2015
@NoriegaQ,we are not arguing...how do u get experience without an opportunity?(I have a B.Eng in computer engineering plus CCNA)and I'm ferociously searching.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2015
harbayo20:
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

kindly provide the funds so I can start up something.pls I need one am at abule egba
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2015
artisticallyart:

link me up to that neco job
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by NoriegaQ(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
@drahl Have you considered starting with an unpaid internship just to rack up the experience? I have 2 friends who started that way, one is in GTB while the other works @ glo. Most employers won't take you in that field without practical experience. There's also a CCNA thread in the careers section, you can meet people who'd help there. Cheers!
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Drahl(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
NoriegaQ:
@drahl Have you considered starting with an unpaid internship just to rack up the experience? I have 2 friends who started that way, one is in GTB while the other works @ glo. Most employers won't take you in that field without practical experience. There's also a CCNA thread in the careers section, you can meet people who'd help there. C
heers!

@NoriegaQ,thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by obasaga1(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
I would certainly love to do an internship,even if it for free. What I required is just the skills and experience. I am graduate of philosophy and I have 2 years experience as a Marketer. I would be grateful if u can help me with a place I can do my internship. My email is gbenga.adeboro@yahoo.com and my number is 08130240463
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by slim002: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by banismlookin: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
@nori I just finish service an I work as an IT personnel in my ppa I HV 1 year working experience in d field am now back in Lagos need a job I just need a guide tanks
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by harbayo20(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
hbpeze:

kindly provide the funds so I can start up something.pls I need one am at abule egba

MEET ME @OUR EMPOWERMENT FORUM ON FRIDAY 24TH OF THIS MONTH AT ICON HOTEL,14 OMOTAYO OJO STREET,ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA LAGOS..11AM PROMPT
BEEP MY NUMBER THROUGH MY SIGNATURE WHEN COMING,TAKE YOUR OTHER FRIENDS THAT NEEDS EMPOWERMENT OF ANY KIND TOO ALONG
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
harbayo20:

MEET ME @OUR EMPOWERMENT FORUM ON FRIDAY 24TH OF THIS MONTH AT ICON HOTEL,14 OMOTAYO OJO STREET,ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA LAGOS..11AM PROMPT
BEEP MY NUMBER THROUGH MY SIGNATURE WHEN COMING,TAKE YOUR OTHER FRIENDS THAT NEEDS EMPOWERMENT OF ANY KIND TOO ALONG

When are you holding the next one.or will you come pick me up
Re: Need A Job In Lagos by harbayo20(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
hbpeze:

When are you holding the next one.or will you come pick me up
Lolz...we do hold it every Tuesday and Friday...we holding another one on Sunday 26th,of this month but its @ikotun...Beep my number up through my signature for the address

(1) (Reply)

Help Choose Btw NSCDC And Energy Commission Of Nigeria (ECN) / Who Got This From Zenith Bank? I Need Peopleplus Gmat Study Materials / Vacancies For Teachers, Secretary and Accountant in an International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.