Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Devil Has Been Unleashed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Has Been Unleashed (334 Views)

The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! / The Devil Has No Power Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Has Been Unleashed by casfa: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
dear nairalanders, my name is damion.am an agent of the devil.i have come to cause confusion, anger, hatread famine and starvation. i have been sent fourth particularly to nairaland to kill and destroy. you will die,you will have accident,you will loose loved ones,failure will be your portion.things will fall apart, you shall see the other side of life, sorrow and pain will be with you. you shall call and nobody answers, you shall knock and nobody opens,darkness will befall you.you will know no peace. i stand by all the evill and evil forces of the universe. doom will come upon you.
Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lmao..... Satan don fall for gutter, match am match am..

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Has Been Unleashed by Praisles(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
.....and at the mention of the name of JESUS every kneel shall bow. J....E...S...U...S!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From God / Melodies Of Praise 91 / Benefits Of Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.