Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Get FREE Business Guides On 1,000+ Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get FREE Business Guides On 1,000+ Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas !!! (715 Views)

15 Profitable Small Business Ideas For Beginners In 2017 / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) / FREE Profitable Business Guides On 13 Fast-selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get FREE Business Guides On 1,000+ Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas !!! by GentleFrank(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Entrepreneurs truly rules the world! If you doubt it then, you have to remember the likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote - 2 globally popular figures who started their own small businesses from the scratch and nurtured them into highly profitable corporate ventures worth billions of cash.

Everytime, we keep on blaming one government authority or the other for failing to create good jobs for the citizens and communities. However, the question remains, "What have you done so far on your own to pull yourself out of your present unemployment quagmire, Rat-Race job as well as break loose from. The cuckoo and shackles of lacks into a state of financial independency, sufficiency, buoyancy and freedom"

For how long will you sit down idle and fold your hands waiting for 'Manna and Quails from Heaven'? It is really high time you believed in yourself and began seeing yourself as a potential BOSS of your own and a prospective employer of labour as well. Everything boils down to starting your own business today. Even If you are gainfully employed by another man, take a very good note of the fact that anything can happen. Nothing is ever guaranteed for sure and change is the only thing constant in life just as the Philosophers say. That is why you indispensably need to have and build your own alternative streams of income should in case a stormy day arrives. Owning a business also reinforces your present financial strength by complementing your salaries or wages (as the case may be) so as to enable you smoothly settle your daily personal needs as well as those of your family, relations, close friends and other dependants without much hassles. If you fail to plan today then you are invariably planning to fail tomorrow!!!

So with a burning zeal and aspiration to help many more people to start up their own lucrative businesses, I have decided to create this thread here on the notable Nairaland Forum in a bid to share from my wealth of business skills, experience and knowledge thousands upon thousands of profitable small scale business ideas (both offline and online businesses) which you can easily set up with affordable start up capital depending on your financing capacity and start making money in and out of season with proper management.

This is how it goes - I will drop the valid links to the full business guides which I will personally prepare in the comment section below so that you can follow them and read the Guides 'FREE OF CHARGE'. Among the amazing information that I will be sharing here includes stuffs like practical entrepreneurial tips, start up business ideas, how to make money online through legitimate means, manufacturing business plans, agricultural business ideas, suitable businesses for students and Work-At-Home Moms and lots more of these sorts.

If you have any questions for any of the business models and tips which I will be sharing on this thread, kindly visit the article link and put your comments for that post on the blog so that I will see it and give you my prompt attention and support. I believe this system will help to keep this thread organised, clear and void of all sorts of ambiguities and uncalled confusion.

However, if you specially feel that there are some business ideas or tips which I should provide comprehensive information about, you can as well suggest it here. But please, always bear it in mind that your direct comments on shared business guides should be posted on the article page itself and not here. Otherwise, they will not be attended to.

Never you pay a dime to anyone for any business plan or guide again. Get them here absolutely free of charge !!! Our strategic mission is to totally eradicate poverty and improve the general standard of living by helping the masses to star their own profitable businesses. But you have to work and put whatever you learn here into practice so as to get to the top as soon as possible.

»»» Feel free to join the Facebook group of Happy Entrepreneurs and Business Gurus by following this link https://m./229599237210654?refid=27#groupMenuBottom

»»» Cheers ! And here we go ...
Re: Get FREE Business Guides On 1,000+ Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas !!! by GentleFrank(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
••• See a list of legitimate Pay-Per-Download (PPD) portals where you can massively make money online everyday. Check out the link below for the revealing piece

»»» http://businessparrot..co.uk/2015/06/how-to-make-money-online-from-pay-per.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

WANTED URGENTLY: Professional Business Plan Developer / Stop Helping People With ATM Withdrawal / Opportunity! Opportunity!! Opportunity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.