Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Supernatural Settlement Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Settlement Testimony (567 Views)

5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Settlement Testimony by tunji09(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Miracle Job via sacrificial seed!
“When I concluded my national youth service corps (NYSC) in 2012, I decided to position my spiritual life before seeking employment in march 2013, I submitted my curriculum vitae (CV) to some construction companies and believed God for a miracle Job, but it was not forthcoming. During the covenant day of settlement, bishop Oyedepo instructed us to sow a seed of settlement and drop our prayer request in the Ark of testimonies. I gave all the money I had and tied it to my miracle Job. I also decided not to submit my CV to any construction company, but to God. So, I dropped it at faith tabernacle. When the bishop came on the altar and said he had tied his own scarified to our own settlement, I just laughed. That Sunday, I received a call from a construction company and was told to come and pick up my employment letter. I give glory to God!”---Promise, O.

Join us this Sunday@ Settlement Banquet, July 12, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Satanic Temple Unveils Goat-headed Statue In Detroit, U.S / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Annual Convention. The All-sufficient God! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.