Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lagosians Lets Meet Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lagosians Lets Meet Here (1029 Views)

Another Superb Offer Lagosians Have The Upper Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is a cry from a helpless guy. I roam the streets of lagos everyday from 6am to 9pm, yet I don't seem to figure out a veritable source for sustainance.

The feeling is grievous. Please guys how do you cope in this place? Bc I belive some people while searching for a good job still have something to fall back on. Please what is that thing let's share.

Life here is too terrible. Please I dont mean those still under their parents bc mine is late and i'm the first child of the family. High hopes rest on my shoulder.

And please what's your take on those posters pasted on oshodi and other places, cele under bridge claiming to have jobs of 80k etc.
Are they for real?
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by Ephemmm: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
henry255:
This is a cry from a helpless guy. I roam the streets of lagos everyday from 6am to 9pm, yet I don't seem to figure out a veritable source for sustainance.

The feeling is grievous. Please guys how do you cope in this place? Bc I belive some people while searching for a good job still have something to fall back on. Please what is that thing let's share.

Life here is too terrible. Please I dont mean those still under their parents bc mine is late and i'm the first child of the family. High hopes rest on my shoulder.

And please what's your take on those posters pasted on oshodi and other places, cele under bridge claiming to have jobs of 80k etc.
Are they for real?

I understand your situation bros and I have once being in your shoe especially if you migrate to Lagos as a graduate without any other source of income. My question is do you have any vocational skill? If not, I will advice you to go and get Okada because this is the only means through which you can get instant money to finance your job search on daily basis.

Being in Lagos involve something that will be fetching you money on day to day basis. For instance, you can ride okada for two weeks consecutively and decided to use the third week for job search through the money you get.

Job search in Lagos is a 'great job' itself: be strong and courageous.
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

I understand your situation bros and I have once being in your shoe especially if you migrate to Lagos as a graduate without any other source of income. My question is do you have any vocational skill? If not, I will advice you to go and get Okada because this is the only means through which you can get instant money to finance your job search on daily basis.

Being in Lagos involve something that will be fetching you money on day to day basis. For instance, you can ride okada for two weeks consecutively and decided to use the third week for job search through the money you get.

Job search in Lagos is a 'great job' itself: be strong and courageous.
Can't ride
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by Ephemmm: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
henry255:

Can't ride

Can't you ride bicycle?
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

Can't you ride bicycle?

undecided

Please suggest another
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by Ephemmm: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
henry255:

undecided

Please suggest another

My reason is simple, if you go back to vocational training, it will take you much time to the extent that you might not be able to concentrate on job searching anymore. However, it will consume your money and you might still need much money to set yourself up.

To me that is the best option, unless you have someone feeding/accommodating you.
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

My reason is simple, if you go back to vocational training, it will take you much time to the extent that you might not be able to concentrate on job searching anymore. However, it will consume your money and you might still need much money to set yourself up.

To me that is the best option, unless you have someone feeding/accommodating you.

What skill do find suitable?
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by bassdow: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
how about you do Factory work or any other menial jobs just for a while. Another sure way is to do security guard all for a while, while you get yourself together. Even sometimes you might have to drop your high certificate just for a while and make do with some low paying white or blue collar jobs. If you can work in a security company either as a security or as a supervisor depending on how tough and smart you are, then contact me as I have got links with them.
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
bassdow:
how about you do Factory work or any other menial jobs just for a while. Another sure way is to do security guard all for a while, while you get yourself together. Even sometimes you might have to drop your high certificate just for a while and make do with some low paying white or blue collar jobs. If you can work in a security company either as a security or as a supervisor depending on how tough and smart you are, then contact me as I have got links with them.

Its a nice one. I hope it's not a night duty and how much is the salary range. I'd love have it
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by bassdow: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2015
henry255:

Its a nice one. I hope it's not a night duty and how much is the salary range. I'd love have it

If you mean the security work, of course its shift meaning either day or night depending on your shift. but if its factory work, you will hardly find any that is only day because it always on shift.

Salary range for the security starts from 22k
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2015
bassdow:

If you mean the security work, of course its shift meaning either day or night depending on your shift. but if its factory work, you will hardly find any that is only day because it always on shift.

Salary range for the security starts from 22k

What of factory work
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by bassdow: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2015
henry255:

What of factory work
look around for that
Re: Lagosians Lets Meet Here by henry255: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
bassdow:

look around for that

Where do I visit?

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Opportunity To Invest And Earn Is Here / $100 Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale / Bitcoin Investments With Less Stress And Fast Cash Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.