Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Where Can I Get A Manager - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Get A Manager (1146 Views)

I Need A Manager Or Record Label Who Can Take Me Great Heights. / I'm A Talented Music Artist In Need Of A Manager / When Should I Consider Being Represented By A Manager By Kingsong Udoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
I need a manager or possibly a managing firm prefferably in kogi state,am already a hit as a songwriter,i wanna go into singing,been writing for years now,already recorded singles that havent been released yet,what i need is a manager

infact,if you are an upcoming

manager
promoter
producer
video director,hit my email,am not looking to hit a small label,i like to go big and stay big..
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by mczico: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2015
kogi? ..how many song u don write.....I miss gej any way
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
mczico:
kogi? ..how many song u don write.....I miss gej any way
i dont count them mehn cuz honestly,i have written a lot even before i started selling,i was already sending some artists free songs in their email

so u can say i have written close to a thousand,if not more,dont be suprised,its the truth,all i do is write and write all day and night..
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Chanchit: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2015
@awesomeking, you just won't cease to amaze me, I thought you said you've written award winning songs for A list artists in Nigeria. If that's the case, you don't need to come ask lowly nairaland upcoming like us of where to get a manager, just call one of ur artists and tell them to get you a manager.
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by mczico: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Awesomeking:
i dont count them mehn cuz honestly,i have written a lot even before i started selling,i was already sending some artists free songs in their email

so u can say i have written close to a thousand,if not more,dont be suprised,its the truth,all i do is write and write all day and night..
where in kogi do u stay?...cuz am a ksu student
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
mczico:
where in kogi do u stay?...cuz am a ksu student
i stay in lokoja
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Chanchit:
@awesomeking, you just won't cease to amaze me, I thought you said you've written award winning songs for A list artists in Nigeria. If that's the case, you don't need to come ask lowly nairaland upcoming like us of where to get a manager, just call one of ur artists and tell them to get you a manager.
mehn,thats the problem,i am looking for a manager in kogi state,i have called and done enquiries around,no manager in kogi thats why i came to drop this on nairaland,maybe i could find one here
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by mczico: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Awesomeking:
i stay in lokoja
..ok ..we go meet 1 day
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
mczico:
..ok ..we go meet 1 day
alright na..if you wanna meet,my email at my signature,just holla anytime
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by mczico: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Awesomeking:
alright na..if you wanna meet,my email at my signature,just holla anytime
ok oo ..ask of mc zico from any KSU student
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
mczico:
ok oo ..ask of mc zico from any KSU student
alright,i will.
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Awesomeking:
mehn,thats the problem,i am looking for a manager in kogi state,i have called and done enquiries around,no manager in kogi thats why i came to drop this on nairaland,maybe i could find one here

Ok. I'm gonna give u the benefit of the doubt. There's no such thing as a "manager in Kogi state." The music industry don't thrive in Kogi State. U are gonna have to come to Lagos, or Abuja @worst. But if u are really a serious songwriter as u claim, then there's no stopping u getting a manager in Lagos or Abuja, cus that's where the industry's at. Even if u do happen to get a manager in Kogi state, nothing is gonna happen for u there. Getting a manager is the next easiest thing to going to record in the studio. Get right, bro. Step outta your homezone.
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
jcgodfrey:

Ok. I'm gonna give u the benefit of the doubt. There's no such thing as a "manager in Kogi state." The music industry don't thrive in Kogi State. U are gonna have to come to Lagos, or Abuja @worst. But if u are really a serious songwriter as u claim, then there's no stopping u getting a manager in Lagos or Abuja, cus that's where the industry's at. Even if u do happen to get a manager in Kogi state, nothing is gonna happen for u there. Getting a manager is the next easiest thing to going to record in the studio. Get right, bro. Step outta your homezone.
yeah,thanks a lot,i appreciate,i will try moving to lagos or abuja but the problem is that the struggle for stardom is very tight in both lagos and abuja,for every 10 artists in kogi,there is about 50 in lagos or abuja,so,basically,the only way i can go there is when am done with school,in the next couple of years,but please,keep your eyes peelled,if you get any info on a manager in kogi,let me know,if i dont get one till i finish school,then off to abuja for me...i have written too much not to record some.
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Chalkboardhub(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
have bin following this conversation on how 2 get manager in kogi... Am into Talent Management... you cud hit me up on 08138099432. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chalkboardhub:
have bin following this conversation on how 2 get manager in kogi... Am into Talent Management... you cud hit me up on 08138099432. Thanks
alright,i need references and details on your job ability and reliance be fore i hit you up,you have a twitter handle??-facebook account??
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Westlife2013(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chanchit:
He is a proud novice. Always boasting to be a hit, and the best...if he is really the best as he claims he is why is he looking for manager...being the best should attract managers to him. Smh 'pride is before a crash' if he continues with such attitude he won't get anywhere.
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Awesomeking: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Westlife2013:

He is a proud novice. Always boasting to be a hit, and the best...if he is really the best as he claims he is why is he looking for manager...being the best should attract managers to him. Smh 'pride is before a crash' if he continues with such attitude he won't get anywhere.
fella,look at every other post about music in this section,everyone claims their song is the bomb,or is the tightest or has dope lines

thats because those people are proud of their talent and are confident that they made good music

now re read my post and read my follow up comments,u will realise and understand that i dont need a manager as a songwriter cuz i can send songs to anywhere i want in the world,and i dont need anyone to do my bidding for me

but i wanna dive into song recording for the first time in my whole life,and i wanna do it while am in my state and while am studying,thats why i asked for a manager,i wanna try something different,i hope you understand now??-good.
Re: Where Can I Get A Manager by Chalkboardhub(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Awesomeking:
alright,i need references and details on your job ability and reliance be fore i hit you up,you have a twitter handle??-facebook account??

Twitter: @chalkboardhub
www.facebook.com/chalkboardhub
Instagram: @chalkboardconcept

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olamide - Abule Sowo [video Download] / YOUR DJ MIXER BOX HERE / Davido Is Now A Youth Corper... Which State Is He Serving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.