Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF (656 Views)

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF by drnwamba(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hey everyone!

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births and are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

I want to create a Guide for IVF and other alternatives that will increase likelihood of pregnancy. Before creating the guide, I want to get your questions so that I can serve your curiosity in the best way possible.

If you are worried about putting your contact information on the post. Feel free to email me with your details at drnwamba@yahoo.com. Please put "TTC" in the subject line.
Re: Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF by floxyluv80(f): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Am api 2 c ds! God bless u real good. Mine is TTC (Trying To Conceive). ajiboyeflorence80@gmail.com. 07057463325. Waiting patiently
Re: Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF by drnwamba(m): 1:56am On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy I'm so happy that this will help you! Reach out to your friends TTC as well and direct them to this post so that we can get to everyone who is interested!
Re: Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF by tforever(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
To conceive, an egg (ovum) from the woman has to combine with a sperm from the man. An ovum is released from an ovary when a woman ovulates. This usually occurs once a month between 12 and 16 days from the start of her last period if she has a regular monthly cycle of 28-30 days. The ovum travels down a Fallopian tube to the middle of the womb (uterus) over 12-24 hours.
Re: Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF by drnwamba(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
tforever:
To conceive, an egg (ovum) from the woman has to combine with a sperm from the man. An ovum is released from an ovary when a woman ovulates. This usually occurs once a month between 12 and 16 days from the start of her last period if she has a regular monthly cycle of 28-30 days. The ovum travels down a Fallopian tube to the middle of the womb (uterus) over 12-24 hours.

This is true but there are many things that can happen during this process that cause infertility. Sometimes the problem is with the fallopian tube (there can be blockages) other times it's with the man's sperm (where there is not enough production). Other times it can be with the actually menstruation cycle (menstrual cycle doesn't result in ovum release).

I appreciate your post but I want to help those with problems in this arena.
Re: Doctor In The House OB/GYN: Guide For IVF by Blessedjewel26: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hi evening doctor

(1) (Reply)

How Does Marijuana Affect Brain Function? / Quit Sugar For Good! / Ladies Avoid Bad Smells In Your Private Chambers... 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.