Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! (1815 Views)

Nawah!!! See What 2 Lagos Club Girls Are Caught Doing To Each Other!! (photo) / A Declaration Of Love For Ini Edo. / PHOTOS: Life After Marriage For Ini Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by fitconsult: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2009
Ini edo once said "Its amazing, the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy" after she had an open clash with Omotala on set, due to who takes a role is it real that Omo sexy is jelous of Ini edo or is it that Ini is going to the extreme?pls relpy
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by Emad(f): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
i know from history that omo is the problem
she behaves like a spoilt child!!
even she admitted as much once, any way i think those two geese should solve their problem
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
Omosexiless is a spoilt brat, even Kaffi said she had problems with her on the set of a music video.
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2009
source?
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by TOYOSI20(f): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2009
HeatFusion:

source?

Touche!!!
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by charles316: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2009
omotola is just childish.let her behave like a mature married babe.(sorry she is a yoruba babe,so marriage doesnt mean anything to her.)
watch ini edo in d next few months ,u will notice maturity.omo T,u arse don old now.

besides u don shit out 3 pigin.go rest and stop showing us ur stretched marked arse
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2009
LOL!

Because I posted pictures about Ini, you think I'm Ini? Joker!

Ps. My sig. undecided
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by ikamefa(f): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2009
no link or source how are we supposed to believe all this long tales?

9 jerians sha! undecided
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
The person is taking a swipe at me. That bit about ignoring people on YIM.
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by brusher: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2009
I think omotola is still sexy cos after 3 kids she still looks hot.as per roles i think ini should respect her cos she is an icon and a pacesetter
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by brusher: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
lets respect our celebrities cos in Europe they r adored.
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by luvinhubby(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2009
Who asked you? they should first respect themselves
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by amebono13: 1:42am On Mar 12, 2009
fitconsult:

Ini edo once said "Its amazing, the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy" after she had an open clash with Omotala on set, due to who takes a role is it real that Omo sexy is jelous of Ini edo or is it that Ini is going to the extreme?pls relpy

not its simply "dat" you are very stupid

you immature swine
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by demystify(f): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
Whao! shocked
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by Bbeee: 1:05am On Mar 15, 2009
hmmmm undecided
Re: Nawah For Ini Edo Haba! by desgiezd(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2009
charles316:

besides u don shit out 3 pigin.go rest and stop showing us ur stretched marked arse

brusher:

I think omotola is still sexy cos after 3 kids she still looks hot.as per roles i think ini should respect her cos she is an icon and a pacesetter

Omotola has 4 kids and not 3, 2 boys and 2 girls

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu And Bukky Wright KISSING Get Hot And Heavy In New Movie / A Nairalander With 1st Runner Up Of Miss Nigeria 2013 / Could This Be A Sex Tape Of A Top Nigerian Singer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.