Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Vacancy In Asaba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Asaba (1300 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / American Center For Disease Control ACDC. Asaba And PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Asaba by adeek5: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2015
AN ORGANIZATION IN ASABA REQUIRES THE SERVICES OF A CLIENT SERVICE PERSONNEL IN ASABA AND ENVIRONS. TO APPLY TEXT NAME, QUALIFICATION, LOCATION AND CONTACT TO 09024934227 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.
Re: Vacancy In Asaba by memyselfni555: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
can ond holders also apply?
Re: Vacancy In Asaba by Adeyemz4(m): 2:21am On Jul 11, 2015
adeek5:
AN ORGANIZATION IN ASABA REQUIRES THE SERVICES OF A CLIENT SERVICE PERSONNEL IN ASABA AND ENVIRONS. TO APPLY TEXT NAME, QUALIFICATION, LOCATION AND CONTACT TO 09024934227 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.
Name of organisation plz
Re: Vacancy In Asaba by harbayo20(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
If financial freedom is your priority,then I see no need searching for job...
why not try create a biz of your own and be your own boss by start employing people instead of the other way round..
Don't forget that the job you want to apply for currently is been provided by someone..somewhere..a dream chaser who took the courage and determination to build his/her own empire that is probably successful today!...
THINK ABOUT IT GUYS!!

HELPING HANDS INT'L IS THERE TO MAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY IN LIFE POSSIBLE FOR YOU ALL TO START EARNING REASONABLE INCOME WITHOUT STRESS,AND ALSO HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED AROUND YOUR VICINITY..

BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE AND I TELL YOU ARE ON A DYNAMITE THAT IS READY TO EXPLODE FOR GOOD!!

YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL WITHIN YOU

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Consulting Firm / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER @ White Consult Technology Ltd / Appclick Technology Is Currently Recruting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.