Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166540 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by motta(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Uchepele:

Yeah but better than nothing
20k is what you are saying better than nothing ? You are one of the problem of this country ..

3 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Tbilly(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
A worker there said for the 2 months probation we would be paid ₦20k/month, after which for the next 6 months we would be paid ₦50k/month as GT and then when we are fully staffed, we would be paid ₦115k/month and then from then we progress upward until management level..[/quote]
Someone is saying is better than nothing,I laugh ,I don't have problem with the 115k after probation..is the 20k and 50k during probation..u don't understand what you will go through financially that period, anybody who says 50k for one year is ok,must either be a fresh graduate or a graduate who haven't gotten a good job for a long time. When I was a trainee in the bank it was first 65k b4 they made it 80k (initially same 65k after probation )after the new minimum wage but after the probation you will start to receive 87k for a long time but it was OND though. I have read alot about bedc here on nairaland and I can't say is an excellent place for everyone mostly engineers and I also read a post where they slash salary if they feel they didn't make much profit that month.... Is well, na d country person find himself,is just to break out from this bondage..

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
motta:
20k is what you are saying better than nothing ? You are one of the problem of this country ..

20k for 2 months naw
Didn't u read d full message.
I said that bcus of the 115k i saw
Before u say trash
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tbilly:
A worker there said for the 2 months probation we would be paid ₦20k/month, after which for the next 6 months we would be paid ₦50k/month as GT and then when we are fully staffed, we would be paid ₦115k/month and then from then we progress upward until management level..
Someone is saying is better than nothing,I laugh ,I don't have problem with the 115k after probation..is the 20k and 50k during probation..u don't understand what you will go through financially that period, anybody who says 50k for one year is ok,must either be a fresh graduate or a graduate who haven't gotten a good job for a long time. When I was a trainee in the bank it was first 65k b4 they made it 80k (initially same 65k after probation )after the new minimum wage but after the probation you will start to receive 87k for a long time but it was OND though. I have read alot about bedc here on nairaland and I can't say is an excellent place for everyone mostly engineers and I also read a post where they slash salary if they feel they didn't make much profit that month.... Is well, na d country person find himself,is just to break out from this bondage..

Yeah d 20k and 50k is the issue
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by timibare(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
I got the mail, but I don't live within that region the power company covers, should I still carry on

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
timibare:
I got the mail, but I don't live within that region the power company covers, should I still carry on
Sure naw

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by motta(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Uchepele:

20k for 2 months naw
Didn't u read d full message.
I said that bcus of the 115k i saw
Before u say trash
Na you dey talk trash for saying it's better to collect 20k than nothing

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Hollyharjii: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please does anyone know the age limit in this job
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Etimocracy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Got the mail as well. Just pondering on what the infield customer related assessment means.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
motta:
Na you dey talk trash for saying it's better to collect 20k than nothing
Oboy i didnt say its better to collect 20k than nothing oo
I was referring to the process it will take before u get d 115k,but u just picture only 20k.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hollyharjii:
Please does anyone know the age limit in this job
Not more than 28

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Etimocracy:
Got the mail as well. Just pondering on what the infield customer related assessment means.
Pls wen did you get the mail?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Etimocracy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
micah26:

Pls wen did you get the mail?

Two days ago. 23rd of July.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Etimocracy:

Two days ago. 23rd of July.
Chaii.. I received the power app mail on Friday morning and the deadline was Thursday 29th of July.
I hurriedly applied, but I guess I may not have been fast enough.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2021
micah26:

Chaii.. I received the power app mail on Friday morning and the deadline was Thursday 29th of July.
But its not yet 29th
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2021
micah26:

Where do you stay
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
timibare:
There's no harm in trying nae
Dey know about that when u applied for the job and yet u got the mail.
So just register and wait if dey will get back to you

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Uchepele:

But its not yet 29th

Chai... Thank you.
I no come know date again

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Uchepele:

Where do you stay
I live in delta

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2021
micah26:

Chai... Thank you.
I no come know date again
I even surprise self
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2021
micah26:

I live in delta
Nice
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2021
micah26:

I live in delta
I just hope dey dont favour only those in the four state dey operate only sha
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasonex4(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tbilly:
A worker there said for the 2 months probation we would be paid ₦20k/month, after which for the next 6 months we would be paid ₦50k/month as GT and then when we are fully staffed, we would be paid ₦115k/month and then from then we progress upward until management level..

Well ... GT is actually meant for "Fresh Graduates" na... So??

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Tbilly(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
jasonex4:

Well ... GT is actually meant for "Fresh Graduates" na... So??

I can't � agree to that. GT is mostly( not actually) for fresh graduate or anybody who match the requirements.A 31 year old can be a fresh graduate but doesn't fit in the requirements and because it is a GT position that doesn't imply 20k or 50k as salary , remember they were paying 90k initially... GT position is always ranging from 70k-90k on probation in a reputable company like bedc..well I am not discouraging anybody,if you know you can do it fine and good is just for 1 year...as for me except is my last option.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by abelwealth(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na wa o..20k
Dis country don tire me

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Asj001: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am having issues logging in. I don't know what to do after this page.

I have mailed the BEDC support, but they didn't respond.

Please who knows what I can do

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Who has been able to upload documents and were they displaying that what u uploaded are there?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is the msg I have been receiving when I want to submit my cv

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Uchepele(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Couragegodwin:
This is the msg I have been receiving when I want to submit my cv

Mayb its network issue
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Uchepele:

Mayb its network issue

Where do u leave? I'm in Lagos. Pls who in Lagos has uploaded? Did it accept your CV too?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Couragegodwin: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
If u have attached your files kindly screenshot this page let me see what's wrong with mine. Nothing is showing on the attach file page down.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Syncrod: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Couragegodwin:

Where do u leave? I'm in Lagos. Pls who in Lagos has uploaded? Did it accept your CV too?

I stay in lagos and my registration was successful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.