Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? (7043 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful: Paul's Wife Or Peter's Wife (photo) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend [see Photo] / Pete Edochie And Rita Edochie – Are They Husband And Wife Or Just Related? (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by youngsahito(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Some Nigerian men tell me they can NEVER do this even at gunpoint. Can you do this?

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by mormoni(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2015
This is absolutely normal

I can do it

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by KELVINXY: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
KELVINXY: Which native doctor did this to that man
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Haywhymido(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2015
STALE. how many times do we av to see n comment on dis same topic? mods una better resign if dont knw how to do ur job. SMH

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
within the house, buh outside like this TUFIAKWA...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by jazinogold(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2015
if na bumshort....I go fit do m! but as pa kpata grin

put it depends on the size....if na extra largegrin space no go dy d rope to spread m!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by idearito(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
O boi,na Panta b dis ooooo......dis one na Seye's job!!! hin sabi wash gals undies die,and 2 spread am............hmmmm......na my job!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by mczico: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
I will do Dis if gej comes back ...waoo I miss gej

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
What's wrong with it... don't we do d same 4 u guys undecided

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Won't let him do it

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by youngberry001(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
in 1 condition only if she charms me I can even parks her shi*ts,,,,,,but wit my own eyes ewwww undecided

www.Mogadishu.com
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Wetin dey there undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by youngberry001(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
biaka1994:
including undies undecided

I thoughts we don't give u girls undies to wash.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmmm! Ur boxers, pant n singlet r wat angry
youngberry001:
including undies undecided

I thoughts we don't give u girls undies to wash.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by kwaraguy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nothing do the guy jor. The wife or girlfriend must be really slim tho

Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by chiben22: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
omo the jazz strong

visit www*solutionzone* heck*in for educational updates , news , skill acquisition tutorial and lots more
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
biaka1994:
LoL,that's why u are wives and gfs
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by JackErnest(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stale! Using some1 who is drying his little sister panties ain't gonna make yhu go to FP... He looks happy doing it, so? Why bother? Yhu simply don't have any concrete evidence to show that the *panties* are his girlfriend's.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by deewhone(f): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
There's ntn wrong, he get condition sha
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
LoL,that's why u are wives and gfs
Dats y u r Bfs n husbands
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by youngsahito(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
deewhone:
There's ntn wrong, he get condition sha
pls wot is d condition ooooo?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by shigo20(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
hell no
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ogwefia! O na ke kwoooo Nene
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by OKNkanu(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2015
No be pant be that or I blind?.... If na pant I go wash am....... wetin dey there!!....
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by modskiller(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Since she does mine, since she blows me, since I blow her too.
It's normal.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by deewhone(f): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2015
youngsahito:
pls wot is d condition ooooo?
Like wen she'z heavily pregnant na
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Nah I can't do it.. .
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by missstella(f): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Its not a crime
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by kalufelix(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
I can't even wash a bi+che's clothes let alone undies
Not even at bomb point...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by youngsahito(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
deewhone:
Like wen she'z heavily pregnant na
hmmmmm but dat shudnt stop her frm washing her undies herself
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by 400billionman: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Yes and yes
Re: Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? by Sandydayz(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015

Ronaldo, Rihanna And Kendall Jenner Spotted At PSG Stadium / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State