Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. (2244 Views)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / can you share your happiest day since you married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Benedict44(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2015
your comments is highly needed mostly the married one's..... .....thanks...
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Pineapp: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2015
You have "worse" days only when your marriage has never been right....

1 Like

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by taryour(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Following.
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by BundlesOfJoy: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
I'm interested to see whether happiest or worst will get more responses grin
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Following
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by nairamaverick(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Single and not even searching
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2015
#Singing I need to know.

It is time for Single and Married Census, if you are single hit Like, Happily Married Share.

Want a divorce? Deactivate your account grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
My wedding day
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Benedict44(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2015
pls we need more post.....And pls if you know you are single , pls move a little bit out of the road so that married men and women can come in ....some are on the way while some have arrived.....Tanks
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by JoeCutie(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Pineapp:
You have "worse" days only when your marriage has never been right....
How would you know, have you been married before?
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Mademoiselle24(f): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Mademoiselle24(f): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
mollytinrox:
My wedding day

Awwwww. Would u lik to share?
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Op in marriage there is ntin like worst days,we only have good and bad days,days of trials and days of fun...the two work together, marriage cnt be all fun yet cnt be all bad.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
nairamaverick:
Single and not even searching
Wetin be your problem brother?
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
BundlesOfJoy:
I'm interested to see whether happiest or worst will get more responses grin
Is there a thread for happiest days? Na that one I wan read abeg
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by nairamaverick(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Wetin be your problem brother?
employment
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
.. Right now... Can't remember.. I will develop this plot when I remember.
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Chidoks(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
was about saying it but just reslised it is too personal.though this is a faceless forum marriage is too sacred for one to share bad days publicly.sorry you may not get many responses.
btw generally it may be infidelity or violence related

1 Like

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Lumpyy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Was 6months preggies and woke up to abdominal pain,hubby and i thought its nothing much but to go see the Dr,after several hours of induced labour,we had a still birth!i pray never to see such sadness on hubby's face ever again.
Thanks to God almighty we have an 18months old daughter and another baby on the way grin

7 Likes

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Mademoiselle24:
Am Single. So nothing to share
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Ewuro4: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by Time2Smile(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2015
I am surprised anyone is even replying him. Why are people always interested in another persons problem. With all the bashing marriage has been getting on the family section, I just thank God I got married before discovering the family section of Nairaland. @Op not all marriages are like the ones you read on Nairaland, There are happy and loving marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. by jossy26: 2:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op in marriage there is ntin like worst days,we only have good and bad days,days of trials and days of fun...the two work together, marriage cnt be all fun yet cnt be all bad.

nice response

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? / Marrying An Old Friend From Back Home / African Woman In London Force Feeds Baby To Death! Sad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.