Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) (5145 Views)

Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Swagavillage(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015

Just when we were done admiring KCee and his
uncountable number of designer shoes, Chris
Brown pops up.
It now seem like a battle between Chris Brown and
self-acclaimed fashionista KCee., but it’s safe to
say we all know the winner.

KCee kicked off the trend on Sunday, July 5 by
posting a photo of him standing before his
numerous shoes and then asking his fans to help
him pick out the one to wear for the day.
He captioned: ”Help me make a decision my good
friends” and ended with a hastag ”Loveboat”.

However, his ‘swag’ received some backlash from
fans with some wondering if he doesn’t have
better and more educative things to put out.
One fan wrote, ”Give some away bro, somewhere
out there people have got no shoes. You can only
wear a pair at a time@iamkcee”
Another added: ”Only God knows if yuh re
impressing or oppressing people. Yuh don’t need
dis shit!”
Another wrote: ”This is nonsense,,,,, when there
are thousands of motherless babies out there….
you are here oppressing. #poorest niqqur.”

Well, Thursday, July 9, pop superstar Chris Brown
posted the same thing as KCee.
In his photograph, Breezey is seen standing and
looking at a massive collection of shoes and
clothes in an empty space while wearing only a
pair of black socks.
He captioned: ”What to where? This isn’t my
closet. I ran out of room in those”.

Unlike Kcee, the ‘Loyal’ singer got positive a
response from his fans. ”Proof that not only
women go crazy over shoes! You live one life,
have a ton of shoes!!” a fan commented below.
Another wrote, ”shoe P0*n”. Another said,” Dude
loving yo sneaker collection”.

Who do you think won this battle??
http://yesreport..com/2015/07/kcee-and-chris-brownwho-has-better-shoe.html?m=1
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Kenndall: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
One of Chrisbrow's shoe can buy 50 of Kaycee's shoe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Starships4u(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
What? See shoe industry
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by hatux: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Okay
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by acenazt: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
KCEE SHOES NA ABA MADE

6 Likes

Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Lolzzzzz....FP tinz....
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Kcee is a learner. he has only quarter of Chris brown shoes
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by pretydiva(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Chaii c as eye turn me as I c Chris Brown shoes shocked
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by jaybel(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
lol....cibn gurus in d house..holla
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by iamauxin(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, what's your point.
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by chattelle(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
why you go dey compare German product to chinese made?
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by boss1310(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
naija and chris brown country don't reason same way.here if you post that you are poor and that you lost someone to death,you will receive 100 likes and comments telling you to take it easy but if you dare show how good you are living the insults wey you go get

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kenndall:
One of Chrisbrow's shoe can buy 50 of Kaycee's shoe.
so what
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Swagavillage(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
The only difference I see is in the comments.

One country filled with bitter, underachieving haters in the name of 'fans' and the other with sweet, supportive fans.

Who told those oringos that KCee doesn't help people? They wey dey use android phones come instagram to beef another man hard work, how many people dem don help?

4 Likes

Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin Chris Brown .....+ He's front hair hasn't choped yet tongue
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Quote: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
safarigirl:
The only difference I see is in the comments.

One country filled with bitter, underachieving haters in the name of 'fans' and the other with sweet, supportive fans.

Who told those oringos that KCee doesn't help people? They wey dey use android phones come instagram to beef another man hard work, how many people dem don help?
YARN
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Afrok(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Since either Kcee or Chris B did not lend me any shoe to wear, it's none of my business... Well its simple, when u have money, spend it and buy things to ur taste.
Good for d dudes coz my hustle must pay too...
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by ShakurM(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
I like Igbo mehnn! Call Kcee any name u can call him, I respect the guy's rag to riches hustle, 6-7yrs back, nobody knew him! But now.... cool
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by SleekyGee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerians and their mentality
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is serious....

Breezy wardrobe be like boutique oh... shocked
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by orogodoganyin(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
kai, i fit carry this things open 'bend down select' 4 unilag o
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Quote: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
acenazt:
KCEE SHOES NA ABA MADE
ROTF

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Quote: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
orogodoganyin:
kai, i fit carry this things open 'bend down select' 4 unilag o
u b Igbo??
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by orogodoganyin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Quote:
u b Igbo??
lol... i no b igbo o
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by ameer2: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2015
D difference is clear.
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by modskiller(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
[size=20pt]Are those Chris Brown's shoe collection or he's at a shoe shopping mall?[/size]
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by funlord(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
grin Even the kcees picture is photo shopped see the size of the head and relate it 2 the body abeg! Op you have _fucked up! I've met kacee recently that's not his bod! Lol!!!
Re: Kcee And Chris Brown,who Has A Better Shoe Collection (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2015
pls why would anybody want to compare Chris Brown and kcee

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cars Are Registered Under Nigerian Police Force (photos) / See Hilarious Face App Photos Of President Buhari / Tiwa Savage Dress Decently As She Breaks Her Past Records – Fans Are Loving It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.