Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Ship Fully Loaded Of Rice Is Needed In Apapa Asap. Expires In 48hrs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Ship Fully Loaded Of Rice Is Needed In Apapa Asap. Expires In 48hrs. (395 Views)

Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash / When Does A Cheque Expires In Nigeria Banks / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ship Fully Loaded Of Rice Is Needed In Apapa Asap. Expires In 48hrs. by vorovoinc: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello,
My buyer urgently need a fully loaded ship of rice for immediate purchase here in apapa.

Or is there no rice coming in to Nigeria?
Why must I go to cotonou because I want to buy rice? When Nigeria has her own port?
What is wrong with this country? Let somebody answer me pls.

Incase you have good information to share on this matter. Send mail to vorovoinc@gmail.com or call 07062348509

Definitely you too will benefit if we are able to secure rice for our buyer here in Apapa.
We don't mind if it's already in warehouse.

We just want it to be in Nigeria.

Kindly send your price and warehouse address with other information to vorovoinc@gmail.com or call 07062348509

Please Quote Request Code B05KLR when responding to the request.

This request expires in 48hrs.

Let's share money together.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Is The Best Bank Of The Year / Urgent Request: My Company Needs A Reliable Diesel Supplier. / Fire, Fire Fighting And Fire Extinguishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.