Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Read News And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read News And Get Paid (627 Views)

Write Weekly Content For My Client And Get Paid Instantely......... / Get Paid Daily (a Bpi Initiative) Learn How To Earn From A Simple Super Mkt Biz / UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read News And Get Paid by symbols: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
hello guys,this is a new biz i discoverd.you get paid to read news up to seven dollars.follow this steps and start:click http://news-range.com/p1702,click register,fill the short form and submit,your accoun is ready.next click on read news at the top ,then scroll down you see some news,click the link, read it and click confirm.you will have to solve a question then click okey.you will be taken to a survey site,register there and login after that your account will be credited with seven dollars.you can get up to ten or more news per day.you get paid through payza or paypal.
Re: Read News And Get Paid by inereunwa1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
I no trust that site o $1400 before you request payout??
Re: Read News And Get Paid by dayjee: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'll try it
Re: Read News And Get Paid by dayjee: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
OP have you withdraw from this site before?
Re: Read News And Get Paid by symbols: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
you will get there esily when you involve people.
Re: Read News And Get Paid by chykez: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2015
They are scam, they were formerly all round news, google them. Pls don't waste your time with this site.
Re: Read News And Get Paid by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 11, 2015
The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerians Can Expect From The Oil Price Crisis / Patronise Our Export Company For Agro-commodities To Western Europe, USA ETC / 32m Nigerians Yet To Do Their BVN Registration One Month To Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.