Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... (996 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / Dog Boarding And Kennel Services: Keep Your Dog With Us When You Travel / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by Magpies(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
now available is pet housing/boarding for busy or stressed out clients and other related pet services and questions.
hook us up on.
08145796885/whatsapp
BB pin 5589e847

Thank you and God bless you.....

1 Like

Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by Magpies(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by LongThickPenis(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
where are you based?
can you post pics of your facilities and rate . I don't want my bitch coming up with unwanted pregnancies, malnutrition, flea and tick infestation, and funny canine diseases
No offence but i travel a lot and care for my dog. i need to be sure she can be properly cared for.
Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by Magpies(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
LongThickPenis:
where are you based?
can you post pics of your facilities and rate . I don't want my bitch coming up with unwanted pregnancies, malnutrition, flea and tick infestation, and funny canine diseases
No offence but i travel a lot and care for my dog. i need to be sure she can be properly cared for.
please message me privately if interested.
speaking about ticks, i could deal with infestation
Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by Apitch(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Magpies:
please message me privately if interested.
speaking about ticks, i could deal with infestation
Meatpie, in as much as U have upgraded a lot, I'll still keep advising U on ur marketing strategy.
U can't advertise a hotel without showing ur exotic places so as to attract customers.
Ur call me or msg me way no pure at all
Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by Magpies(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
hmmm would do.
Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by timyonkers: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2019
I brought my chihuahua/ terrier mix in the cabin with me from Amsterdam to Chicago this winter. The two main options for traveling with her in the cabin were United or KLM. When researching this, I did find out that no dogs are allowed in the cabin when going through London. I flew United, and found all the airline personnel extremely helpful with the dog. I bought the Sherpa carrier bag from United, and my dog seemed pretty comfortable in it- she slept most of the flight, and didn't make a sound. I didn't give her anything, but tried to make sure she got a lot of exercise before the flights. In the Amsterdam airport, she was allowed to be out of the carrier until we got onto the plane, which helped. Going through customs was easy on both sides with her European Pet Passport.
Re: Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... by Unruly77: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2019
I wan board a freinds cat o wat ur location

(1) (Reply)

GSD Puppies For Sale / Do Dogs Possess Supernatural Eyes? / This Snake Swallowed The Unknown (video, pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.