Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Blog Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blog Template (681 Views)

Sahara Reporters Blog Template / Responsive Blog Template For Sale! / How To Make Your Blog Template Beautiful & Responsive For Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog Template by gidimasters(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good day, I need webmasters to access and review my site and tell me about its new look and kindly suggest the gadgets I can put in my sidebars as a health blog.....

www.gidimasters.com

Thanks
Bizfirst
Fertilenigeria
Bedfordng
Emri54
Tosinsilverdam
creativeweb
iyenimofe
realityemma
kingstylo01
fattbabakay
Whizzcute
360crest
ChuzzyBlog
henryobinna
Nairalander01
Re: My Blog Template by ChuzzyBlog: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
I really do not fancy the template tho. But i really do not think its very important..
Re: My Blog Template by gidimasters(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
I really do not fancy the template tho. But i really do not think its very important..
thanks... i heard from google adsense forum that adsense wont accept health blogs like mine unless its a professional medical expert
Re: My Blog Template by gidimasters(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
thanks... i heard from google adsense forum that adsense wont accept health blogs like mine unless its a professional medical expert...
Re: My Blog Template by mayorisaac: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
gidimasters:
Good day, I need webmasters to access and review my site and tell me about its new look and kindly suggest the gadgets I can put in my sidebars as a health blog.....

www.gidimasters.com

Thanks
Bizfirst
Fertilenigeria
Bedfordng
Emri54
Tosinsilverdam
creativeweb
iyenimofe
realityemma
kingstylo01
fattbabakay
Whizzcute
360crest
ChuzzyBlog
henryobinna
Nairalander01
The color is cool, i love it.
Re: My Blog Template by Nairalander01: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
gidimasters:

Nairalander01

Sorry for the late response, I think you need to change your display picture to a coperate one. over all I like the simplicity of your site but you need to add a more of content. Try get health related articles in bulk from different sources and re-write the within the weak and post at least one daily so that any day someone visits your site he/she sees something new/fresh.

We'll talk more later
Re: My Blog Template by Triumphloaded: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
gidimasters:

www.gidimasters.com

Thanks
Bizfirst
Fertilenigeria
Bedfordng
Emri54
Tosinsilverdam
creativeweb
iyenimofe
realityemma
kingstylo01
fattbabakay
Whizzcute
360crest
ChuzzyBlog
henryobinna
Nairalander01

Yeah... About that display pic, it should be more coperate. It's a health based blog after all. The design looks simple. Maybe too simple. Ion really like it though.
Re: My Blog Template by gidimasters(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Triumphloaded:

Yeah... About that display pic, it should be more coperate. It's a health based blog after all. The design looks simple. Maybe too simple. Ion really like it though.
Thanks sir
Re: My Blog Template by gidimasters(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nairalander01:

Sorry for the late response, I think you need to change your display picture to a coperate one. over all I like the simplicity of your site but you need to add a more of content. Try get health related articles in bulk from different sources and re-write the within the weak and post at least one daily so that any day someone visits your site he/she sees something new/fresh.

We'll talk more later
thank sir

(1) (Reply)

Encourage Nigerian Webmasters, Reduce The Price Of .ng Domains / How To Host Your Website On Google For Free By Www.classicbiz.tk / Shikini Host - Customer Care/appraisal Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.