Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Follow Spider Man, The Avengers, X-men And Other Heroes On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Follow Spider Man, The Avengers, X-men And Other Heroes On Your Android Device (624 Views)

Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back / Best Movie Apps For Android Device / How To Use PS2 Controller On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Spider Man, The Avengers, X-men And Other Heroes On Your Android Device by dsnet: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
I currently have a collection of 58 Marvel Comics titles – ranging from Hulk, Spider Man, Iron Man, The Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-men to other lesser known titles – on my Android tablet. As someone who grew up on super hero comic books and then got starved of them after they disappeared from stores in Lagos, the Marvel Comics app for Android has been a delight.

The app allows you to pay for individual editions of thousands of comic books. My MasterCard debit card has worked fine so far. The app also provides you a limited number of editions to read for free. You can download each comic for offline reading.

There is a second official Marvel app, Marvel Unlimited, which I am yet to try out. However, it works on the basis of a flat fee of $70 per annum or $9.99 per month for access to all comics available. Both apps are free to download and are compatible with both Android smartphones and tablets.

Source: Mobility.ng: Follow Spider Man, The Avengers, X-men and other heroes on your Android device

(1) (Reply)

Help With Simpleserver / Whats That Special Thing That Makes You Ignore Your Phone? / Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.