Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Build Muscle And Gain Stamina With Crazy Mass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Build Muscle And Gain Stamina With Crazy Mass (349 Views)

Build Muscle And Gain Stamina With Crazy Mass / Build Muscle And Gain Stamina With Crazy Mass / Get Better Muscle Mass And Power With Crazy Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Muscle And Gain Stamina With Crazy Mass by madcyschramm: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Crazy Mass is an online store supplying health supplements across the globe. Crazy Mass is one of the most trusted sources of legal steroids that claim a remarkable increase in stamina and strength, procuring lean muscles within few days of consumption.For more information go to: http://www.crazymasssupplement.com/
Re: Build Muscle And Gain Stamina With Crazy Mass by Jakeroden29: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for that info man. Let me say if you want to build muscle then you have to start by watching your diet, you can't just expect to lift a bunch of weights and build muscle if your diet sucks. Lifting weights is easy, but cutting out junk food can be tough. When you get your diet in check, then focus on lifting heavy and hard. The most important thing is being consistent and keeping a log and a good routine going. You won't get very far if you’re inconsistent in this game. Start off by doing big compound movements, such as squats, pull ups, dead lifts and such. I know it's tough for a lot of folks to find a good routine to keep them going but it's vital that you do this, I've made some amazing gains in just a few months thanks to the advice I got over at http://aestheticreview.com this guy really helped me get a great program going that allows me to keep track of my weight and gains using a really neat tool, as well as an awesome routine. Anyways good luck and never give up on your journey to making big gains!

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Successful / Clear Me On This Tricky IQ Test Please / Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.