Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) (1199 Views)

23-year-old Student Stabbed To Death In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by shudi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tragedy struck yesterday at the Government
Technical College, Malali in Kaduna north local
government area of Kaduna state, when a 19 year
old student, Mohammed Sani was found dead on
his bed in the school hostel with machete cuts on
his body.

Father of the deceased, Alhaji Harisu Sani, said he
received a call from the Principal of the School
around 4:30am. He asked if he was the father of
Mohammed Sani and upon confirmation, he was
instructed to rush down to the school because his
son is dead.

“Based on this, I dashed to the school thinking my
son passed away in his sleep but when I arrived at
his hostel, I saw him in the pool of his own blood,
stabbed on the right side of his chest with a sharp
object which I suspected to be a knife.’’

“What baffled me most was that there are about
200 students in the hostel and I wonder why none
of them saw the killer or killers and did not raise
any alarm. I believe that my son was killed by
somebody within. The school authority and the
state government should tell me what happened to
my son because as a boarding student, he was in
their custody” he said.

The father, who resides at Michika road, Tudun
Nupawa in Kaduna south Local Government, told
newsmen that he is going to use all available legal
means to ensure that justice is done on behalf of
his son.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/10/19-old-year-student-stabbed-to-death-in-his-sleep-in-kaduna/

Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by tymoti(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by shudi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
tymoti:

obinoscopy, ishilove, com move dis thread go crime section. no vex.
Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by Rehil(f): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
what kind of company did d boy keep in school?hmmmmmm
Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by shangodele(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
what a wicked world we are!
Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by shangodele(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rehil:
what kind of company did d boy keep in school?hmmmmmm
dnt trust aboki 4 a second
Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by b3llo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
this is very bad and evil of the perpetrator. The students should be investigated until the murderer is fished out and made to face the law. May he RIP
Re: 19-year-old student stabbed to death in his sleep in Kaduna (Pic) by shudi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
b3llo:
this is very bad and evil of the perpetrator. The students should be investigated until the murderer is fished out and made to face the law. May he RIP

Its really pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Court Summons Tompolo To Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal Charges / Murdered Cult Leader N Rumola Buried.( Wit Pix) / Pastor keeps 30 teenagers at home as sex slaves (Photo) -Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.