Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Measure Your Bra Size Yourself And Buy The Right One - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Measure Your Bra Size Yourself And Buy The Right One (935 Views)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / FOR LADIES! How You Put Your Bra On Tells What Kind Of Person You Are. / Wedding Dresses - Selecting The Right One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Measure Your Bra Size Yourself And Buy The Right One by justfarb2(f): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is a big problem for most of us as ladies and i am a big victim. Most times when i go to buy bras, i just place it on my bust and if it fits, i buy it... but normally when you go to buy bra, the seller always asks you what size you are and me I'll embarrassingly say i don't know...That's why when i read this i thought i should share and another thing, it's ready annoying to see women wear bras that are smaller than them or too big. So learn and share as i just did.

Band size
To measure your band size, you first have to measure under your armpits, high on your back, and across the top of your chest, above your breasts.

How many inches do you get? If this measurement is an even number, that will be your band size. If it's an odd number, add 1 inch and that will be your band size. So if you measure 34 inches around, your band size will be 34. And if you.....please read more here; http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/07/how-to-measure-your-bra-size-yourself.html

(1) (Reply)

Vintage Handbags / This Is Simply Crazy!! Ladies Would You Rock This Fake Silicone Boobs (photo) / Age Gracefully With Oriflame Ecollagen Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.