Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? (815 Views)

Cultism: A Threat To The Tomorrow Of Leaders Of Tomorrow / Great Ife Student Union Leaders Is Yet To Present Any Budget. / See Our LEADERS Of Tomorrow(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Henergee(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
I was coming from work this evening when I saw some students being paraded by the members of the Nigerian Police Force, I had to stop by and find out what was really happening.
Two secondary schools were involved physical clashes of all sort, which include striking one another with dangerous arms and charms, physical combat, and the one that got my mouth opened was rape cases. Before I left the scene five victims of rape were shown too, this girls (victims) were not up to twenty years of age, in my own view of them.
I asked myself, are these leaders of tomorrow ?.
I wanted to take pictures from the scene but it was heavy with armed forces and were running hitherto from stones and bottles from theses students trying to keep the police away, which led to the police shooting into the air.
Truthfully speaking too, I was scared of my car glasses broken too, who will i hold responsible? I quickly drove off.
The incident happened here in Ibadan, Oyo State, between Community High School, Isebo and Community High School, Alalubosa, behind Nigerian Breweries.

In case you want to make some findings.
Re: Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Belvine33(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
That's bad o
Re: Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Henergee(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Belvine33:
Na space only u wan book ?
Re: Are These Leaders Of Tomorrow? by Belvine33(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Henergee:
Na space only u wan book ?
No

(1) (Reply)

Updated List Of Uni/poly Selling Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Counter-thread:courses That Are Difficult To Make 1st Class Degree / Unilag Rejects 59,000 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.