Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. (761 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by nairacoded: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
The accident occurred after the okpela cement factory this afternoon
Police said the driver on a high speed while trying to dudge another vehicle hit a tree which claimed the whole passengers including the corper and the remaining 3persengers.
as a corper i was called to identify her at the mortuary only to see a well kitted corper lying lifeless.
What a life!
will upload her picture if i get accross to it.

pls pass this info and call any female corper in auchi,ukene etc.
I am Nnamami uchenna owner of nairacoded.com
Re: A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
wink
Re: A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
So sad. May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by adebayo201: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
cry
please, upload for picture for people to see. May their souls rest in peace.

I wonder how drivers drive these days... dudging and overtaking others without thinking of those they're carrying...angry
Re: A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by beerjdee(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2015
I am not quite sure if this was the accident involving my sister's friend.she was on her nysc kit and i heard it was @ auchi because she was on her way to abuja
Re: A Females Corper Died With Other At Okpella Auchi Auto Crash This Afternoon. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
nairacoded:

will upload her picture if i get accross to it.

It's very sad, a young lady's life is cut short through the carelessness of a driver.

May her gentle soul rest in Eternal Peace.

Just one thing - out of respect for the deceased girl and her family, please do NOT upload her picture here. You do NOT have the permission of her family to do so, and it would serve no useful purpose.

Thank you for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Made In Nnewi-nigeria Cars! / 5 Things You 'auto' Know When Buying A Used Car / Man Who Wanted To Order Taxi Mistakenly Buys £30k Bus Online After Getting Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.