Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Need Help From Serious Migraines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help From Serious Migraines (1202 Views)

Migraines After Exercises / 3 Natural Remedies For Migraines / Battle Of The Menstrual Migraines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Serious Migraines by ConfessionsNgr: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good afternoon to you all on confessionsnigeria. Am here to seek your advice. Am sick and tired of always having headaches. This started since I was little, then I used to take phensic a headache drug that calms it down. I have been suffering from this illness since then and now am 23 years old it's now worse it transformed into migraines it's worse now and it's happening everyday. I have visited my doctor and he gave me some drugs but its not still reliving apart from the drugs my doctor gave me I've been taking a drug that calms it alot and it is called Dulveran!. These days I take it everyday because of how I feel always have constant migraines it's not funny at all the drugs don't work as effective as it does before am tired. This illness doesn't let me focus at all and surprisingly I hardly have other illnesses. Please I need an advice on what to do to stop this please help me!!!

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/132/migraines
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by sirthisthickkal: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
grin
I guess this is how you permanently open your teeth in real life undecided
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
It only happens when am shining your sister but i dont "LADi"
sirthisthickkal:

I guess this is how you permanently open your teeth in real life undecided
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by sirthisthickkal: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
It only happens when am shining your sister but i dont "LADi"

I don't have a sister.

you see,i recently opened a rehabilitation center for retards, and mental disorder patients, and i noticed your mental predicament that was i asked you if you were accustomed to opening your teeth permanently but from your reply,it seems your case is even worse....well due to my charitable nature I am inviting you to my center,where you would be treated for free with out any conditions applied.
looking forward to seeing you.

cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
shoro niyen undecided
sirthisthickkal:

I don't have a sister.

you see,i recently opened a rehabilitation center for retards, and mental disorder patients, and i noticed your mental predicament that was i asked you if you were accustomed to opening your teeth permanently but from your reply,it seems your case is even worse....well due to my charitable nature I am inviting you to my center,where you would be treated for free with out any conditions applied.
looking forward to seeing you.

cheers.
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by tforever(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
I can recommend what will help you. It's actually what I used myself fo my headache problems too.so if interested let me know.
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by sirthisthickkal: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vanquay16:
shoro niyen undecided
come on time before it escalates.
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by tforever(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Suggested Treatment
- Control Stress.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Eliminate chocolate, pork sausage, white bread flour, refined white sugar, aged cheese, red wine, acidic fruits, canned fruits, sodas and coffee.
- See a chiropractor.

Products i suggest you should use because they worked for me.
Aloe Vera and Berry Nectar. 120 - 180ml daily, 60ml with each meal. Reduces pain and eases inflammation.
Royal Jelly Tablets. 2 tablets daily, 1 20 minutes before a meal. Contains B-Complex. Helps to prevent stress and nervousness.
Aloe Vera Heat Lotion. Rub in on sore areas. especially at temples. Anti-inflammatory, pain-inhibitor.
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by gynny(f): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Migraine symptoms can begin in childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. Migraines may be progressed through four stages, but not everyone experiences all these stages. Click on the link below to read more on migraine causes, symptoms, triggers and treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/migraine-symptoms-do-you-experience-severe-or-blinding-headaches-read-this/
Re: I Need Help From Serious Migraines by 4gunners(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2022
tforever:
Suggested Treatment
- Control Stress.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Eliminate chocolate, pork sausage, white bread flour, refined white sugar, aged cheese, red wine, acidic fruits, canned fruits, sodas and coffee.
- See a chiropractor.

Products i suggest you should use because they worked for me.
Aloe Vera and Berry Nectar. 120 - 180ml daily, 60ml with each meal. Reduces pain and eases inflammation.
Royal Jelly Tablets. 2 tablets daily, 1 20 minutes before a meal. Contains B-Complex. Helps to prevent stress and nervousness.
Aloe Vera Heat Lotion. Rub in on sore areas. especially at temples. Anti-inflammatory, pain-inhibitor.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of Igbo Men Making Money From Rat And Lassa Fever. / 10 Dos And Don’ts Of Child Hair Care / Health Benefits Of Folic Acids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.