Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor (1258 Views)

Experts at Modern Interior & Exterior Decor in Nigeria. / Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor / Special Effects Painting From Europe For Ur Buildings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by cornerstonedeco(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
[center]CORNERSTONE DECOR AND COATING [/center]
Think of exclusive decorative paints and wallpapers for your home, office, school, church, mosque,
hotels, estate, event centre and institutions and we will be at your service, always and on time.

Visit our online gallery/website on www.cornerstonedecorandcoating.com
Like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/cornerstonedecorandcoating
Send your inquiries to: support@cornerstonedecorandcoating.com
Call us on: 052-296640 | 07064630778

BEST SERVICES | UNBEATABLE PRODUCTS
How may we help you? We offer exclusive and professional interior and exterior decoration, painting and coating services at
the lowest rate ever. Check out this little list of our products and services.
-STUCCO MARBLE (ITALIAN FINEST PAINT)
-SILK PLASTER
-PALACE PAINT
-MAGIC PAINTING
-WALL PAPER
-POP
-MINERAL PLASTER
-CRACOS
-WALL PANEL (3D)

SALES OF WALL PAPER
We sell superior and quality wall papers and offer 12 hour delivery across the country with incredible percentage on bulk
demand. Contact us today!

BEST RECOMMENDATIONS
When it comes to giving your home that superb remarkable touch your home or business place deserves, we are the best.
A beautiful home is not just about colours, it also about you.
So we don't just paint, we match aesthetics with
psychological effects and balance that brings you optimum productivity and calmness. Beauty and hospitality has a structure
and a spirit, we understand it and give you its perfection with every single opportunity you give us.

OUR PRIDE
Cornerstone Decor and Coating has the best show room in Benin and she is embarking on an exclusive project (training) which
you would like to see on www.cornerstonedecorandcoating.com/taining.
We offer quality services with incredible recommendations that will keep you ever grateful.

WHY US?
Lets keep it simple:
Quality painting
Quality services
Professional personnel
Unbeatable discounts
Consistent support

...creativity redefined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by DEUSHA(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gud day pls do you train people,am intrested in learning pls if yes or no kindly do me a favor by replying my msg thks.
Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by Royal30: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
How much for your Italian stucco paint per sqm including screeding

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by cornerstonedeco(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Good morning sir, thanks for your interest in our product and services.
We charge Stucco #3000 per m2, Screeding #500 per m2.
We also give 10% discount on each of the services.
Thanks you sir, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Cornerstone decor and coating.
Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by cornerstonedeco(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ DEUSHA, In response to your inquiry sir,
yes we offer training in these various areas,
Interior decoration, Painting and Paint production.

Best regards,
Cornerstone decor and coating.
Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by davidblack007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi there! How can I get more info about the 3D wall panel?
Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by John23459: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Your website looks pretty impressive and as much as I saw, you provide a bunch of great services. I renovated my house a while ago, and I was looking for such services, but I found a company that provides roof coating, ceramic coating, rhino liner Jacksonville Florida, and I was fully satisfied to work with them. I had a hard time finding a reliable company, but I read a lot of reviews and discussions online, and many people recommended this specific company. Well, I will take a look at reviews about your company to see real experiences, but from what I've seen, everything looks pretty decent.
Re: Exclusive Interior & Exterior Decor, Coating & Painting From Cornerstone Decor by AmeliaLiana: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
John23459:
Your website looks pretty impressive and as much as I saw, you provide a bunch of great services. I renovated my house a while ago, and I was looking for such services, but I found a company that provides roof coating, ceramic coating, rhino liner Jacksonville Florida, and I was fully satisfied to work with them. I had a hard time finding a reliable company, but I read a lot of reviews and discussions online, and many people recommended this specific company. Well, I will take a look at reviews about your company to see real experiences, but from what I've seen, everything looks pretty decent.
I'll take a look at both companies, as I'm looking for such services. I hope they're as good as described.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Executive Miniflat At Magodo Phase 1 Estate...350k(pix) / AGENT WANTED FOR ROOFING TILES IN ABUJA, LAGOS AND KANO / Buy 5 Plots From Palmsville Courts And Get 1 Plot FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.