Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Is The Right Way To Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Right Way To Eat? (792 Views)

SHOCKING: 99 Percent Of Us Brush Out Teeth This Wrong Way SEE The Right Way / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Way To Eat? by medexico(m): 5:21am On Jul 11, 2015
This has been bothering me for a while now,
Are we supposed to eat the meat/fish after the food or while eating the food?

I prefer after because I don't want the food to dilute the sweet taste of the eat/fish.

What about you, what do you think?
Re: What Is The Right Way To Eat? by aydelicious: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2015
medexico:
This has been bothering me for a while now,
Are we supposed to eat the meat/fish after the food or while eating the food?

I prefer after because I don't want the food to dilute the sweet taste of the eat/fish.

What about you, what do you think?
it depends the molded you are using to eat but if the meat or the fish is up to two, and then you are eating something like rice, when you eat about 4 spoon of rice you can now eat small part of the meat and then use drinking water to step it down;keep do it on and on :you will see you will enjoy the food to the end.
Re: What Is The Right Way To Eat? by medexico(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2015
aydelicious:

it depends the molded you are using to eat but if the meat or the fish is up to two, and then you are eating something like rice, when you eat about 4 spoon of rice you can now eat small part of the meat and then use drinking water to step it down;keep do it on and on :you will see you will enjoy the food to the end.

Okay
Re: What Is The Right Way To Eat? by aydelicious: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
medexico:

Okay
good

(1) (Reply)

Gullah Cuisine / Ugandan Rolex / Have U Check Our Kiddies Party Decoration And Packaging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.